Everton (a) post-match thread

He definitely handles it in my opinion but the simple fact is he was offside which is why the restart was a free kick to City so that negates the handball decision.
He doesn’t “handle” it. Do you know what a hand is!

Phew. A win is a win but fortune smiled on us there. Goodison back to being a difficult venue. Well battled blues.

...and had they decided it was handball, they would have checked for the offside, as it precedes any of it.
Yep but that is irrelevant to my point as the penalty was given as it was deemed not handball no offside was even looked at. The game restated from the offside that was given after the handball appeal when Gordon was caught offside.

I’d suggest something posted on the internet might have a bias too!

The pictures will be from the same camera as Sky used.

Anyway, I can’t say anything else, I’ve suggested what happened.

There’s not much else I can do!
Honestly mate you’ve explained it perfectly. I’m not sure why some can’t grasp what your saying but either way I’m sure match of the day will clear it up as they will have more time to get all the info etc.

HUGE 3 points

we were shit & we know it. Pep needs to keep it simple but we won & the way we won it is a kick in the Liverpool’s balls

Kev needs some time on the bench for me his position is causing so many issues
Bernardo HAS to play at CM. He is among the top 3 in the world at this position, particularly RCM. We gain so much control in midfield when he is operating alongside Rodri.

Then if Pep really wants to fit them all in we can go with either KDB at LCM with Gun at False 9 OR Gun LCM with KDB false 9.

And please keep Foden on either wings from now on

Obv very happy with the 3 points.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.