Everton (a) post-match thread

Thought we were fucking abysmal.

Probably the 3 points that win us the title.

Pep hell bent on fucking us up, how on earth Raz and Gundo lasted 75 mins is beyond me.

Worst performance of the season by a country mile, and worst timing of subs too.

So so happy at that 3 points, incredible.

No way the toffees play like that under Raffa, not just effort-wise but tacticaly as well. They made City fight very hard to establish any kind of rhythm, inevitably the intensity lessened, and the constant threats paid off.
Although it seems like we can do as we like in every game, that is not the reality, until the game is underway we cannot be certain of what we are facing. Technicaly there were some brilliant touches and passing, cool-as-fcuk playing out from the back, outstanding team-work and ball retention.
Everton were fired-up, we could have dropped a couple of points, we will face more tests like this, but we've been there done that, bring it on...

I agree mate . Stones and Dias at the back Bernie in central midfield alongside kdb and Rodri. atm gundogun is luxury we can do without because you cannot fit him and kdb in the same team also we need Mahrez on the right and foden on the left leaving Jesus to start doing what he should be doing and playing as a fucking striker .
Agree. That’s the line up for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.