Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Aguero's finally fit enough to start the game.

Would like that very much ... start him and give him 45-60 mins against Everton and 60-90 against Chelsea and we're winning both games!

This is stating the obvious, but what a big week coming up.

Beat Everton & Chelsea and we'll likely be about 3rd & on as good a run as anyone.

Win neither & we could be 10th / mid table ... and low on confidence going into the League Cup semi.

I think having to play twice in 48 hours will be a much bigger problem for Everton than us

especially as we didn’t get out of 2nd gear yesterday

I think having to play twice in 48 hours will be a much bigger problem for Everton than us

especially as we didn’t get out of 2nd gear yesterday

Agreed. Even though we have a superior squad I wouldn’t make too many changes here. 2-3 players max like you said we were comfortable yesterday while Everton were not and have more injuries.

Mahrez or Foden for Bernardo, maybe Aguero for Torres. Possibly Fernandinho but not more than that imo.

Very tough away game but I expect us to come away with three points.stick our chances away and that defence will take good care of us at the other end. Enjoy the football from this magnificent Manchester City team blues everywhere

Do they always make game day posters out of players not likely to start the game?

At least they didn’t put Walker or Jesus on that next to Richarlson ...

C9A9BC06-33C4-45D1-B482-005857B67509.jpeg

Pep is going to rotate without question, Mendy, Laporte, Mahrez ect that didn't play yesterday will more than likely play tomorrow night.

Maybe Foden might even get a game for a change!
This is a must win game. We won't see much rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.