Not open for further replies.
Reckon we’ll see something like this (in possession):

——————————— Ederson ———————————
————— Akanji ——— Dias —— Laporte ————
————————— Lewis —— Rodri ————————
—————— Bernardo ———— Alvarez ——————
— Mahrez —————— Haaland ———— Foden —

Last edited:
People are mad or simply don’t give a shit about the CL if they don’t wish to rest at least some key players this weekend. Grealish, Haaland, Bernardo, gundogan, Kdb and Rodri all looked fucked by the end last night.

People are mad or simply don’t give a shit about the CL if they don’t wish to rest at least some key players this weekend. Grealish, Haaland, Bernardo, gundogan, Kdb and Rodri all looked fucked by the end last night.
I do wonder how much the temperature played a part though, the commentators mentioned it being oppressively hot a number of times

The players have 4 free days to recover before Everton, so I think they'll be fine for that. I just hope and think that we can finish them off early even with some changes, and then make sure nobody plays more minutes than necessary

I think we will see quite heavy rotation with Pep in a position now where he simply has to trust his squad.

We can't wheel out the majority of yesterdays team in this match against Everton and expect it to perform against Madrid again 3 days later.

A similar team to Leeds will occur I think, maybe even with KDB out.

———————————— Alvarez ——————————
Hope not maybe we could have got away with playing with 9 outfield players 2 or 3 weeks ago but now I'm not to sure.

Ortega

Lewis Dias Laporte gomez

Bernardo Philips KDB

Foden Alvarez Mahrez

Ederson, walker, stones, Akanji, Ake, Rodri, gundogan, grealish, Haaland all rested.

———————————— Alvarez ——————————
I started to type out a starting 11 and it looks exactly like this with the back three being dependent on fitness levels and if Ake is back.

I do wonder how much the temperature played a part though, the commentators mentioned it being oppressively hot a number of times

The players have 4 free days to recover before Everton, so I think they'll be fine for that. I just hope and think that we can finish them off early even with some changes, and then make sure nobody plays more minutes than necessary

They’ll be fine against Everton but I’m not worried about that. I’m worried about them then playing 3 days later in the biggest game of our season against one of the best sides in the world who will absolutely rest players this weekend

Go strong and win. No time to think about Real. Winning this game will make the Real game all the easier. Hopefully Ake will be fit

Ederson
Stones Dias Laporte Ake
KDB Rodri Gundog
Alvarez Haaland Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.