Akanji
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Foden
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland
I think this match is built for Foden. If Haaland plays Everton will be fixated on him (like Real Madrid) and Phil will make the most of the space he gets. It is a shame that Rodri has to play but we can't trust Philips so I am not sure what other option we have.

It'll be a nail biter in the last three games but would take a draw if it meant getting through against Madrid. Pep has built this team for this moment and need another opportunity to win it. Having said that Everton are where they are for a reason and we should be able to walk away with all 3.

We can afford one defeat (not that I am saying playing the cup team is giving up on points). I don’t think the Arse will get 9 points. Even if they do we can close out the fixtures after. The likes of Ortega, Lewis, Foden, Alvarez, Mahrez, Laporte is hardly a weak team and is good enough to win or draw. Everton will be nervous too don’t forget.
The Arse will definitely get 9 points as they have no distractions. We still have to visit Brentford & Brighton so we need to get 3 points on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.