Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundo needs rest. Foden In for me also. Rest ederson too. Don’t want an injury to him. Love Rodri to be rested to and hope all kalvin steps up and has the game of his life but can’t see that happening. Rest Kev as well. In fact rest all of them. Oh what the hell do I know.. Pep is legend just let him sort it out I ain’t got a clue really. Love City come on you mighty blues!

Agreed - Phillips may well have the physical attributes to play DM but obviously after nearly a season at the University of Pep he hasn’t got the mental attributes and that’s why he can’t be trusted - Pep’s style of play needs complete mental ability, mental discipline mental fitness/strength and mental confidence and unfortunately Phillips has either failed or is incapable of learning at this level. University is not for everyone.
People will argue he needs time under Pep like all the other ones but thing is all the other players who took a bit of time bernie grealish rodders all showed at least something to say they had the ability. Philips has shown nada

We need to be giving these a good slapping. I'm hoping the rotation policy pays dividends here and the likes of Foden, Mahrez et al are hungry for playing time and make it count.

This is going to be s very tough game, Everton fighting for their lives buoyed by a great result at Brighton.

Hope we’re fresh enough to first win the physical battle and let our football shine through a tough victory Everton 1-City 2 is my bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.