Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not into this settle for a draw business.Chelsea will turn up and the last two away games are tricky.
Personally I feel we have no option but to start Rodri but we can rest others in what will be a big test.

Chelsea have history of spoiling titles charges.

Liverpool in 2014 and Spurs in 2016 come to mind.

Both CL wins came when they were not a top performing team in the league.

I don’t envy Pep the choices he has to make … personally I would protect Rodri Stones Walker and Kev at least..as if things go tits up Sunday they can still be rectified.. fuck up Wed and it’s gone, and the ramifications might lead to arses and heads going costing us elsewhere. Hard calls but he’s the best there is and I trust him and the rest to get it right.

Strange how people are talking about this game. If we got to this stage of the competition, then there was always going to be some sort of league game between the two legs. That was inevitable. And it could have been worse than Everton, frankly. We've got to play a reasonably strong team, and I'm absolutely sure Pep will. Two changes, three at the absolute most, from the team that played on Tuesday. I'm not sure that I'd shift the back line at all, with the possible exception of bringing Laporte in. There's more room for manœuvre up front. I don't see that both Rodri and Gundo can be dropped.
No worse fixture than Everton away and especialy after a huge win in the last game for them.

A win tomorrow and they are nearly safe and the stars have aligned and made it the perfect time to play us with Madrid on our minds.

Huge, difficult and physical game tomorrow.

A win for us would be a magnificent result in the circumstances.

Philips
philps philps philps philps
philps philps philps philps
philps philps
phillips-yorkshire-pirlo.gif

bb6296e8f85bdd6c1079bfafd3910e7c.gif

Brighton had a rare off day,especially first half.Only MacAllister played anywhere near his usual standard,and as for their keeper.....he was shite.
In contrast,Everton played out of their skin,everything fell their way,and individuals,particularly McNeil,will never have a better game.

The crowd will be giddy as fuck,but we put out an experienced side,hopefully get an early goal.....and we'll be fine.

Chelsea have history of spoiling titles charges.

Liverpool in 2014 and Spurs in 2016 come to mind.

Both CL wins came when they were not a top performing team in the league.
2014 - yes, but then they had Mourinho determined to spoil the party, and Gerrard slipped.
2016 - Spurs were never going to win it regardless of what Chelsea did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.