Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a statement of the obvious but I’ll say it anyway.
If we lose tomorrow we can still win the league/it’s in our own hands. Lose on Wednesday and we can’t win the CL.
If we had zero wriggle room in the PL I might have taken a more nuanced view.

@Dr Jacoby mate, there’s no reply I can give to that really cos it’s just 2 different opinions innit?!
True! Just have a horrible feeling that Arsenal will pip us in the title race if we fail to win tomorrow.

IMG_2078.gif

True! Just have a horrible feeling that Arsenal will pip us in the title race if we fail to win tomorrow.

View attachment 78888
Lol, good gif.

Maybe, but my take is that even if the worst happened tomorrow, if we were to win on Wednesday, the levels of positivity and adrenaline running through the club and the squad afterwards would mean we’d definitely blast through and win those last 3 league games on the bounce. The self-belief would be off the scale.

Imho ;-)

Personally I think he will make more than that. Mahrez, Alvarez, Laporte, Foden will all play I think and possibly Lewis.

He will have to keep Akanji out if there is any doubt about Ake for Wed.
Not being funny but they are not exactly doing a 44 hour week working so a 90 minute Game on Sunday and one on Wednesday is doable . They get paid alot of money to
Be able to play these games one after another.

Not being funny but they are not exactly doing a 44 hour week working so a 90 minute Game on Sunday and one on Wednesday is doable . They get paid alot of money to
Be able to play these games one after another.
They do but you know what Pep is like. I still see a lot of changes.

Looking at the Madrid team tonight they rested Kroos , Modric , Vinicius , Carvajal ,Alaba , Rodrygo , Benzema , Rudiger for a dead rubber game against Getafe , they also have an extra 24 hours recovery which Pep was not happy about.
Our squad isnt the massive three players per position the media like to spout , we probably have a nucleus of 16 players who have played a lot of games this season , so half a dozen changes against Everton would not be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.