Everton (A) - Sun 14th May, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a statement of the obvious but I’ll say it anyway.
If we lose tomorrow we can still win the league/it’s in our own hands. Lose on Wednesday and we can’t win the CL.
If we had zero wriggle room in the PL I might have taken a more nuanced view.

@Dr Jacoby mate, there’s no reply I can give to that really cos it’s just 2 different opinions innit?!
I don’t think you understand football and momentum, we have been on an incredible winning run (plus away draws at probably the best 2 other teams in Europe) - take our foot off the gas and lose tomorrow breaks that rhythm and makes us loads more likely to lose on Wednesday . Losing tomorrow will be physically, mentally and emotionally draining for the players. Thank fuck Pep is our manager and not you. He may rest the odd player tomorrow (1 most likely, 3 max) but the focus tomorrow will be entirely in winning tomorrow

Last edited:
Even a point against these wouldn't be the worst thing in the world but we should be able to get the win, fingers crossed. I'll be watching our next two games hiding behind the couch.

We lose at Everton to a last minute Michael Keane goal, Madrid beat us 4-3 after we were 3-0 going into stoppage time and Sterling scores a hat trick next weekend…

No?
I know you were answering a question but please keep that shit to yourself.

They do but you know what Pep is like. I still see a lot of changes.
Got to be careful tomorrow as especially with Everton in the shit the atmosphere could play a part and this is why i fear Mahrez playing as he is a luxury player who doesn’t really go to war for us . Haaland will fight all day for us but also jack if he plays will have to careful as he the last few weeks he as been getting involved in off the ball antics. We should have enough to beat Everton though .

Got to be careful tomorrow as especially with Everton in the shit the atmosphere could play a part and this is why i fear Mahrez playing as he is a luxury player who doesn’t really go to war for us . Haaland will fight all day for us but also jack if he plays will have to careful as he the last few weeks he as been getting involved in off the ball antics. We should have enough to beat Everton though .
Fingers crossed !

I don’t think you understand football and momentum, we have been on an incredible winning run (plus away draws at probably the best 2 other teams in Europe) - take our foot off the gas and lose tomorrow breaks that rhythm and makes us loads more likely to lose on Thursday. Losing tomorrow will be physically, mentally and emotionally draining for the players. Thank fuck Pep is our manager and not you. He may rest the odd player tomorrow (1 most likely, 3 max) but the focus tomorrow will be entirely in winning tomorrow
Agree with your sentiment, but it’ll be 3 or 4 players rested in my opinion - I’d be astonished if Phil, Mahrez, Alvarez and Laporte don’t start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.