Everton and David Moyes (merged)

Re: David Moyes

DontLookBackInAnger said:
BillyShears said:
I hope he has a thoroughly uncomfortable evening...

Wonder if he'll shake Lescott's hand when he sees him...
I'm not sure why anyone would shake the hand of David Moyes, infact I think the whole team should simply turn around and take up postions when the handshake is conducted.

Ha ha. Now that would be funny...

I can tolerate ALL things RoyalBlue. I drive Toffees to the game at Goodison, I bought a ticket for a Toffee when Cahill got on the end of 'Richard Dunne's' needless corner for the last kick of the game, but Moyes showed his true colours in the manager's notes for the away game. Ignorant, bitter, and I suspect that the MCFC/Jolenoninho grudge will be borne to the grave. Don't think he'll have Dolly Parton's 'Jolene' when the curtains open and he's done to a crisp!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I can tolerate ALL things RoyalBlue. I drive Toffees to the game at Goodison, I bought a ticket for a Toffee when Cahill got on the end of 'Richard Dunne's' needless corner for the last kick of the game, but Moyes showed his true colours in the manager's notes for the away game. Ignorant, bitter, and I suspect that the MCFC/Jolenoninho grudge will be borne to the grave. Don't think he'll have Dolly Parton's 'Jolene' when the curtains open and he's done to a crisp!
Tell me something, do you think after the last 15 months or so that it would still be safe for a Everton fans to sit in the home end now?

1 question, do any of you honestly think Toure is better than Lescott?

EFC123 said:

from what I've seen so far this season I'd say Lescott is better than Toure (just)

alib said:
EFC123 said:

from what I've seen so far this season I'd say Lescott is better than Toure (just)

Is that a joke Alib.
Lescott has been outstanding alongside Vinnie since he came back from injury. He was also playing really well before he went for the Op.
Over the same period Kolo has been a liability

alib said:
EFC123 said:

Good, an honest answer. He is miles better btw, just needs another CH to play alongside.

So Toure cost what, £25m?

If you had offered a similar amount in the first place, as that seemed to be the going rate for 'decent' CH then I dont think there would have been a problem. What Moyes was pissed off about was Mark Hughes seemingly talking about 'our' player as if he was his, before a deal had been agreed. Moyes was thinking 17/18m for Lescott when you have just signed that lump of shite for 25m, hmmmmm yeah!

I said on another thread that Hughes let the fact he had an open cheque book go to his head.

I still think he's a better manager than Mancini though and you'd have had 4th place in the bag by now if you hadnt of sacked him.

EFC123 said:
alib said:

Good, an honest answer. He is miles better btw, just needs another CH to play alongside.

So Toure cost what, £25m?

If you had offered a similar amount in the first place, as that seemed to be the going rate for 'decent' CH then I dont think there would have been a problem
. What Moyes was pissed off about was Mark Hughes seemingly talking about 'our' player as if he was his, before a deal had been agreed. Moyes was thinking 17/18m for Lescott when you have just signed that lump of shite for 25m, hmmmmm yeah!

I said on another thread that Hughes let the fact he had an open cheque book go to his head.

I still think he's a better manager than Mancini though and you'd have had 4th place in the bag by now if you hadnt of sacked him.
Try doing a bit of research before you post; it was £14m actually. So you think Lescott would have been sold for that amount?

hughes may have let the open chq book go to his head,not sure what got into Moyes's head when he wrote those bitter inflamatory notes in the programme.
It stoked the fires even more and the treatment towards ordinary city fans that day was disgusting.That is why Moyes is hated amongst other things,and his worship of ferguson or is that just trying to keep himself in the frame for the utd job.

And who could forget that Beige suit he wore!!!!
Now come on EFC that was embarrasing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.