everton fans on bluemoon lately.....

blue dallas

where are you ?

normally have plenty of bile to spew on here, not lately though.

i wonder why ?

:-)

have no problems coming on here and have no bile to spew, wasted all mine at brentford and fulham last week!!!!

But all you have to do is turn the table upside down and they'd be top.

If you are really missing them you're in luck...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forums/2-Everton-Forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forum ... rton-Forum</a>

...i'm sure you will be made to feel very welcome.

Just been reading the "Mancini rules our Rodwell" thread.

What a set of clowns.

There was once a bit of respect for Everton. Christ, they have turned into some bitter tramps. I can only hope they are not a representation of Everton fans as a whole.

shackattack said:
have no problems coming on here and have no bile to spew, wasted all mine at brentford and fulham last week!!!!
Were you optmistic pre-season and what are your views on your form and results to date? Is it a blip, or is it going to be a hard season ahead?

Tough October on paper, but sometimes it's better that way. Big games bring the best out of the players, and a good result has more impact.

Sat 2nd 15:00 A Birmingham - Draw
Sun 17th 13:30 H Liverpool - Draw
Sat 23rd 12:45 A Tottenham - Defeat
Sat 30th 15:00 H Stoke - Win

KenTheLandlord said:
Just been reading the "Mancini rules our Rodwell" thread.

What a set of clowns.

There was once a bit of respect for Everton. Christ, they have turned into some bitter tramps. I can only hope they are not a representation of Everton fans as a whole.
Read the first 2 pages and to be honest is only what we would be saying if Arry had come out with it regarding AJ or somthing.
OK maybe with a little more hate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.