everton fans on bluemoon lately.....

i reckon we will struggle badly this season. many reasons for this- a- other clubs have far better options re changing a game b- moyes and his negative tactics, solid 5-4-1 with yakubu up front??? c- his devotion to hibbert and osman who are championship players at best d- the desire to play hoofball e- moyes does not have the courage or ability to take a game by its neck, subs players at 70 mins no matter what the result...could go through alphabet but sure you get the drift..not all evertonians are deluded or hate city,and before the abuse starts i come on here to gauge the feelings of opposing fans and only respond to everton/scouse posts!!

blue dallas said:
where are you ?

normally have plenty of bile to spew on here, not lately though.

i wonder why ?

:-)

lol, i was thinking the same the other day, i was going to post asking where is dsob:)

not a peep from him for ages.

shackattack said:
have no problems coming on here and have no bile to spew, wasted all mine at brentford and fulham last week!!!!
fair do's wasn't a dig at you ,

your posts are always non offensive.

was meant for a couple other everton' fans ' who trawl around on here.

.... they know who they are.

blue dallas said:
shackattack said:
have no problems coming on here and have no bile to spew, wasted all mine at brentford and fulham last week!!!!

How you doing scratter.

Scottyboi said:
blue dallas said:

How you doing scratter.
if i was any better, they'd make a movie about me !

its not a problem for me on here as i can take it, you develop a hard skin watching everton ffs...think most evertonians are genuine but like most internet warriors we have our share of idiots.and the accent and opinion gets louder to accentuate their scouseness. most of it is down to envy on our part i guess,but in all fairness would you not feel same if we had a new stadium and massive arab investment..instead we have kenwright and a stadium resembling the mary rose!!! and a manager who is stubborn in the extreme and devoid of ideas and motivational skills.but as i have said before you support your club no matter what, i mean there is no alternative for either of us...!!

shackattack said:
its not a problem for me on here as i can take it, you develop a hard skin watching everton ffs...think most evertonians are genuine but like most internet warriors we have our share of idiots.and the accent and opinion gets louder to accentuate their scouseness. most of it is down to envy on our part i guess,but in all fairness would you not feel same if we had a new stadium and massive arab investment..instead we have kenwright and a stadium resembling the mary rose!!! and a manager who is stubborn in the extreme and devoid of ideas and motivational skills.but as i have said before you support your club no matter what, i mean there is no alternative for either of us...!!
Fair enough.

One thing I don't get though is that when someone seems to question Moyes or make a depressing post on your forums, the standard response seems to be "Go an support City". Then the next thing, we're a mediocre team who won't challenge for honours for years.

Make your minds up!

;-P

shackattack said:

it may be a shit stadium (make that "it is a shit stadium") but when I was there last year for the sauturday evening game when you battered us, the atmosphere was as good as Ive experienced (or as "bad" given my situation). SOme day all the old fashioned grounds will be replaced by sterile stadiums so you should appreciate what you've got.

...Anyone for ground sharing?

can not answer for others, but would agree the hatred for city has increased massively recently, down to the lescott affair and jealousy re where you are in the main. but most evertonians are in no cloud cuckoo land re our club. its dire at its best, beckford is never going to be premiership class, and at moment seamus coleman is our only attacking player. moyes splits our support at moment, but what is the option, we will never sack him and on £60.000 a week he will never walk out. and if he did go, o neill or gary megson, no thanks!! our only saving grace at moment is that " woys men are wubbish too !! "

shackattack said:

A sensible blue nose - fookin hell not many of you about - been to a couiple of Liverpool v Everton games at Goodison always good games and always had a good time until the tosser at the next table realised i was a manc asked me whom i supported said City and got the "No History" bollocks.

To be honest fella sincernely hope you lot finish bottom half and sack Moyes and some multi billionaire buys Tranmere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.