everton fans on bluemoon lately.....

shackattack said:
am not on here for good,but reply to everton/scouse threads only as it gives a different angle other than the blue bin dipper/golum angles...like most city fans i have lived through the ridicule of our neighbours.difference now being you are in the tunnel and we can not even see it. but you support your team because it makes you who you are, i can no longer imagine being a red than most of you can. and watching our recent performances has left me under no illusions that this will be a tough year for us.our players believed the pre season hype and do not put in a shift currently and lack of competition makes them complacent

Everton were the best team to come to us last season. You were really fired up for it and played really well but the following game you drew 0-0 away against Wolves i think and then the same at Stoke and i said then you need to find a striker to compliment a decent team. Beckford was never going to be the answer. If you could have raised 10 million for Huntelaar he might have been ok for you but its easy for me to pick names out when you are obviously struggling for money. I just feel for you as Moyes has built a good team but you need a good squad to really compete. Still think you will finish top 6-8.

I found myself disliking you a bit last season and was looking forward to the home game as the next one behind the derby. Mainly to do with their being a chuckle bro on the pitch and Moyes comments about our team spirit and players only signing for money.

As for your fans i think you are a decent bunch and its always a great atmosphere when you come to Eastlands as you always fill the away end and the banter is how it should be.

Okay, we have hit the jackpot but after 34years of nothing (i am 34 too) we are entitled to be a little bit smug but remember...we only hate man united!

Many of the Evertonians who come on here are laughably self-righteous and painfully deluded. But shack attack has always been a good lad. Decent taste in music and all!

oakiecokie said:
Thinking back to this time last year,we were inundated with Evertonians blaming City for their piss poor start to the season.
Why ??
Because Gollum blamed likul ol` City,after signing Lescott.
So,an even worse start to a season this time round and the Scouse fuckers have no-one else to blame,hence their non existence on this Forum !!

This all day.

Moyes cynically focussed all the blame on Everton's crap start on Hughes' "conduct" over daring to try and sign an under contract Lescott...conveniently forgetting that he'd done exactly the same thing to Wolves two seasons earlier.

What Gollum seems to forget is that by stirring the shit and fanning the flames of his "siege mentality" before both games last season in an attempt to gain an advantage-his twisted legacy of bitterness,blame and envy towards us will be around long after he's left Everton.

In my experience City and Everton fans never really had a problem other than the Scouse/Manc thing....that and Kendall...which we got over pretty sharpish.

Seeing as how we could argue that our painful descent to the third tier really began when Kendall left-I'd say that if we were as twisted as Moyes-we could've had far more reasons to beef with Everton than they currently do with us.

But that carping,graceless ferguson mini-me twat Moyes has soured the realtionship between our clubs to the point where I actually want Everton to suffer-I now rejoice smugly at their recent crap results.

It just feels good to know that he's hurting.

Contrast the way he used the Lescott situation with the way he stuck his arse in the air for a good shafting when he sold Rooney to the rags.

He literally wished him all the best and gift wrapped him to that nice Mr ferguson.

Moyes is a bitter,twisted,cynical HYPOCRITE.An absolute twat of the highest order.

The season has barely begun

Everton's squad is unbalanced so they are exposed to injuries to players up front eg Saha. After reading Shakattacks posts I hope they recover

What would happen to Utd if they lost Berbatov now - who's scored most of their goals, or if Liverpool lost Gerrard, Sunderland lost Bent, or City lost Tevez?

Saha is one of the best strikers in the Premiership when he's fit, and Everton don't really have an alternative - though i am bit surprised that they have given up on beckford so quickly. he looked a raw talent when I saw him for Leeds. perhaps Moyes is trying to protect him for the long term

They dont seem to be as cherby as they have been in recent yearssss ;)

i wonder why haha!

unlucky gollum you boggled eyed wankstain.

Marvin said:
Saha is one of the best strikers in the Premiership when he's fit, and Everton don't really have an alternative - though i am bit surprised that they have given up on beckford so quickly. he looked a raw talent when I saw him for Leeds. perhaps Moyes is trying to protect him for the long term

I think the problem is that Beckford is not a lone striker - certainly not in the premier league, anyway.

With a dominant partner (or in a 4-2-3-1 which made him a lot of chances) he would score goals. But that isn't Everton's game, they need their striker to offer more to the team than just clever runs and finishing. When Cahill is fully fit, and with Beckford fully acclimatised, it might work, but until then it will always be a gamble. That's why Saha is so good for them - he can score goals as well as contribute to the build up, which is more or less essential at the top level these days. Gone are the days of the poacher.

They really do have an excellent midfield, shame for them that they have to shop in the bargain basement for strikers. Even the likes of a Crouch, Pavlyuchenko or Zamora would work wonders. If they could unearth/mould a Zamora type player, they would be very dangerous (in fact, Zamora/Dempsey is quite like Saha/Cahill).

Every club goes through its ups and downs. Let's let Everton deal with their own problems, I'm sure their fans are suffering enough without us adding to it.

shackattack said:
i reckon we will struggle badly this season. many reasons for this- a- other clubs have far better options re changing a game b- moyes and his negative tactics, solid 5-4-1 with yakubu up front??? c- his devotion to hibbert and osman who are championship players at best d- the desire to play hoofball e- moyes does not have the courage or ability to take a game by its neck, subs players at 70 mins no matter what the result...could go through alphabet but sure you get the drift..not all evertonians are deluded or hate city,and before the abuse starts i come on here to gauge the feelings of opposing fans and only respond to everton/scouse posts!!

Shack, have you still not sorted the scouse/manc godparents thread yet? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.