everton fans on bluemoon lately.....

Thinking back to this time last year,we were inundated with Evertonians blaming City for their piss poor start to the season.
Why ??
Because Gollum blamed likul ol` City,after signing Lescott.
So,an even worse start to a season this time round and the Scouse fuckers have no-one else to blame,hence their non existence on this Forum !!

They seemed to permanently haunt the forum as well. I used to post on 606 a bit and it was much the same there. Only a few years ago they seemed so sure City could never surpass them and were bigging themselves up constantly. Now they've gone quiet. Afraid to face the music methinks, so they've done a runner.

*Disclaimer
I have no problems with Everton fans who acknowledge reality and have the balls to take the flak as well as dish it out.

we attack liverpool for their history as the future is bleak, just like ours ,its a remark which deflects the truth i guess.. not sure tranmere will be bought out mind. no chance we will, as no new stadium on horizon, and a massive injection of cash required will put off most investors. we will sell to survive i guess.until one day our luck runs out. not debating relegation at this stage but think realistically we will finish between 14th and 15th lol

shackattack said:
we attack liverpool for their history as the future is bleak, just like ours ,its a remark which deflects the truth i guess.. not sure tranmere will be bought out mind. no chance we will, as no new stadium on horizon, and a massive injection of cash required will put off most investors. we will sell to survive i guess.until one day our luck runs out. not debating relegation at this stage but think realistically we will finish between 14th and 15th lol
A reasonable Everton fan on here; the words ''Hen's'' and ''teeth'' spring to mind. You can stay!

shackattack said:

Both Grand Old Team and NSNO would go into fookin melt down with posts like "why them not us we are one of the most successful football club in England" yada yada yada

shackattack said:

Fair play to you mate and most evertonians that I know. You fight your corner as should every respectable fan. I genuinely hope your luck turns (with regards stadium, finance etc) as long as it's not to the detriment of City. I like Scousers. Proper clued-up in most cases. Saying that, the other bitter idiots that come on here don't do you any favours. Anyway.......

am not on here for good,but reply to everton/scouse threads only as it gives a different angle other than the blue bin dipper/golum angles...like most city fans i have lived through the ridicule of our neighbours.difference now being you are in the tunnel and we can not even see it. but you support your team because it makes you who you are, i can no longer imagine being a red than most of you can. and watching our recent performances has left me under no illusions that this will be a tough year for us.our players believed the pre season hype and do not put in a shift currently and lack of competition makes them complacent

shackattack said:
If you lot don't finish top 10 I'll show my arse. You could of easily won the Villa game and the Fulham game, you would be level on points with Spurs.
The thing with Everton is there are good times and bad times to play you, had we played our home game against you last season when it was planed (when we were beating Barca well the rags got beat by Burnley) I think we could of beaten you well.
As it were we played you when you were in the zone twise in the space of a month or so. I think cos you have a small squad when you are down your all down but when you get going they are hard to upset.
I'm shocked you didn't kick on after pulling those to goals back to draw with the Rags.

we have a squad that is top heavy with midfielders, our strike force is beckford, yakubu,cahill, gueye, anichebe,baxter!!! saha if fit but massive if, hardly strikes fear pardon the pun. a defence of hibbert, distin,chuckle, baines. i wish we could finish top ten but think moyes has lost the confidence of the players. and he needs a stronger no 2 to tell him his errors. cannot see where our goals are going to come from, injury to cahill would be damaging and like most prem teams we have little depth in squad. a lot of potential in our squad but they need to perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.