everton fans on bluemoon lately.....

1_barry_conlon said:
shackattack said:
i reckon we will struggle badly this season. many reasons for this- a- other clubs have far better options re changing a game b- moyes and his negative tactics, solid 5-4-1 with yakubu up front??? c- his devotion to hibbert and osman who are championship players at best d- the desire to play hoofball e- moyes does not have the courage or ability to take a game by its neck, subs players at 70 mins no matter what the result...could go through alphabet but sure you get the drift..not all evertonians are deluded or hate city,and before the abuse starts i come on here to gauge the feelings of opposing fans and only respond to everton/scouse posts!!

Shack, have you still not sorted the scouse/manc godparents thread yet? :)
your secret is safe with me mate ;0.hope all is ok , willleave that thread well alone as surely it could never happen.nice to see 3 everton related threads on your forum, we really are popular,kenwright out,moyes out!!!!!

First of all I am not a Moyes fans and I don't agree with his behaviour during the Lescott saga. He used Lescott's departure as an excuse for our shit start. Personally I still think Lescott has made a mistake as he's been pretty shite for City. Moyes and the people running Everton have caused the mess we're in due to their stupidity. Moyes continual shite excuses about money annoy a lot of Everton fans, including me. We should of got rid of Arteta, a player that can only pass the ball sidways and just jogs around the pitch. We shoul dof brought in Steven Defour from Liege, he'd of been an excellent signing for Everton. We should of got rid of Jagielka as well, as we had more than enough cover in defence to call on. We should of got rid of Yakubu to West Ham and tryed to bring in Hunterlaar. We should of also brought in Martin Petrov for a free, as he is an excellent player. Don't believe what yoy read, Everton fans dislike Moyes and his small minded supporters.

shackattack said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Shack, have you still not sorted the scouse/manc godparents thread yet? :)
your secret is safe with me mate ;0.hope all is ok , willleave that thread well alone as surely it could never happen.nice to see 3 everton related threads on your forum, we really are popular,kenwright out,moyes out!!!!!

Ssssssshhhh, don't let it out!!! :)

RBmk2 said:
oakiecokie said:
Thinking back to this time last year,we were inundated with Evertonians blaming City for their piss poor start to the season.
Why ??
Because Gollum blamed likul ol` City,after signing Lescott.
So,an even worse start to a season this time round and the Scouse fuckers have no-one else to blame,hence their non existence on this Forum !!

This all day.

Moyes cynically focussed all the blame on Everton's crap start on Hughes' "conduct" over daring to try and sign an under contract Lescott...conveniently forgetting that he'd done exactly the same thing to Wolves two seasons earlier.

What Gollum seems to forget is that by stirring the shit and fanning the flames of his "siege mentality" before both games last season in an attempt to gain an advantage-his twisted legacy of bitterness,blame and envy towards us will be around long after he's left Everton.

In my experience City and Everton fans never really had a problem other than the Scouse/Manc thing....that and Kendall...which we got over pretty sharpish.

Seeing as how we could argue that our painful descent to the third tier really began when Kendall left-I'd say that if we were as twisted as Moyes-we could've had far more reasons to beef with Everton than they currently do with us.

But that carping,graceless ferguson mini-me twat Moyes has soured the realtionship between our clubs to the point where I actually want Everton to suffer-I now rejoice smugly at their recent crap results.

It just feels good to know that he's hurting.

Contrast the way he used the Lescott situation with the way he stuck his arse in the air for a good shafting when he sold Rooney to the rags.

He literally wished him all the best and gift wrapped him to that nice Mr ferguson.

Moyes is a bitter,twisted,cynical HYPOCRITE.An absolute twat of the highest order.

I'm getting that you don't like Moyes from this post, I'm intuitive like that.

Fairplay to shackattack. You come across very reasonable in all fairness and I wish you personally all the best.

As for your team et al, and this is nothing to do with new money & Lescott, my loathing goes back to 1984 to be precise, but I hate Everton with a passion - long story. I hope they get relegated as I have waited a long time for karma to come around on that particular vignette of my life.

standupefc said:
First of all I am not a Moyes fans and I don't agree with his behaviour during the Lescott saga. He used Lescott's departure as an excuse for our shit start. Personally I still think Lescott has made a mistake as he's been pretty shite for City. Moyes and the people running Everton have caused the mess we're in due to their stupidity. Moyes continual shite excuses about money annoy a lot of Everton fans, including me. We should of got rid of Arteta, a player that can only pass the ball sidways and just jogs around the pitch. We shoul dof brought in Steven Defour from Liege, he'd of been an excellent signing for Everton. We should of got rid of Jagielka as well, as we had more than enough cover in defence to call on. We should of got rid of Yakubu to West Ham and tryed to bring in Hunterlaar. We should of also brought in Martin Petrov for a free, as he is an excellent player. Don't believe what yoy read, Everton fans dislike Moyes and his small minded supporters.

I think he's done pretty well for us actually. He's had a few injuries, but until recently, he and Kompany at the back looked like a very good partnership.

Problem is with Lescott, a lot of people couldn't understand the logic of selling Dunne and buying him. I know the prices were miles apart, but that goes with the territory.

Everton will turn it around, and the sooner they do the further they'll end up the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.