Everton Fans

lol there was 1 on the bus yesterday!!!!! some scruffy scousers half shaven with some scruffy adidas top on and an asda carrier bag with scruffy un iron'd joggers . there was a que of about 15 people and he just pushes past and gets thi card out and says "I GOD A BUZ PAZ LAAR"

kippax88 said:
lol there was 1 on the bus yesterday!!!!! some scruffy scousers half shaven with some scruffy adidas top on and an asda carrier bag with scruffy un iron'd joggers . there was a que of about 15 people and he just pushes past and gets thi card out and says "I GOD A BUZ PAZ LAAR"
lol did he not say "thee do do tho dont thee tho"??

Greiver said:
Look every set of fans have some bad eggs! That doesn't mean we should judge all of them accordingly! Just like when a few of our idiots get out of hand we don't like to be classified as horrible fans! Except the rags ... they are all shite and deluded!
Agreed.Generaly Everton are alright.This knob is not representative of all of them.

i only know 1 everton fan. shes a girl, very very fit and great to talk to. im just going to generalise and assume all the 10's of thousands of everton fans are are like this 1 person

NorthManc said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I hate Everton more than Liverpool. The majority of their fans are tools. Every club has them though.

I see Everton though as the real Scouse team, like we are the real Manchester team, and this is why I have more of a rivalry in my own head with them.

Alot of Scousers are bellends, but alot of scousers are really sound people too. I've had a right laugh with some scousers over the years who I've worked with or met in the clubbing scene. Some of the nicest and funniest people I will ever meet.

Made up that we beat them today though, as I know alot of Evertonians who give me a fair bit of stick, mostly deserved from the stick I used to give them when we went through a phase of hammering them at Maine Road, but it's good that it's my turn again now, til next season at least.

how d'you arrive at that bizarre conclusion bitter?? when about 3/4 of mancunians are reds

I think it is actually more like 60-40 split! not 75-25!

bigdirtyjames said:
PSmyth07 said:
Shouting to Robinho and Elano to F*ck off when Robinho didn't go down easily for a possible penalty?

...so you don't shout for everything?

C'mon to fuck - we all do that.

You are exactly right

IF and I say If the Everton fans did spit on Robbie then it is deplorable by very few or even 1 or 2 of them

I now work in Chester where Everton fans outnumber city fans by 1 in about 10

My best mate at work is an Everton season ticket holder and he even took me 2 seasons ago when his old man was ill for free(Micah equalised) He even bought me a pint while he got his Andy Johnson £10 note

City are not all sweeteness and light and many of the toffees who I work with go to matches and are decent people who I trust. Its always a couple of dickheads who spoil it

The Everton fans who have come on here to apologise for actions that they did not do deserve respect

Well done to you and with every club let the morons feck off

We've got Robinho and you've got Tony Hibbert, go and mug some old ladies and leave our forum alone.

I've known several Evertonians over the years. Many of them are exiled in Manchester [the fortunate ones, I call them]. To me, they have always seemed to be mostly left-leaning decent people of Irish Catholic descent.

One glaring omission from the righteousness of the 'People's Club' is the almost complete absence of us 'ethnic minority' fans [whatever that means]. As a brown person, I cannot help but notice brown, black and Far-Eastern faces in a crowd, it's just what I do. I have always noticed the Sikh guys behind Bacon Face at OT. I see that Liverpool have a large Asian following and that London and Midlands clubs have many 'ethnic fans' as, I'm happy to say, City do, despite the historical links with Ulster Unionists.

In my view, Everton are decades behind other clubs in England [with the exception of Newcastle and Sunderland] in this respect.

Even then, an old mate of mine from Uni was a Sunderland fan from Newcastle [went to the Grammar School] whose family were posh Nigerians. After a good night out, he'd get on the push [as a six foot, beautiful looking black man] and demand his stop in thick Geordie. After incomprehension from the driver, he'd revert to his usual, posh accent. The driver's face was invariably a picture of disbelief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.