Everton Fans

Pictures on Getty Images show Robinho covering himself from a shower of spit whilst taking a corner, only in Liverpool eh...

Watching live stream today and on the chat room some scouse called Bluekangeroo repeatedly called us P**i mancs. Everton fans had a reputation as racist idiots in the 80's..some people are still f****n idiots!

Before anyone says it I know it will be a minority but still think prick.

KIPPAXDAYS said:
Watching live stream today and on the chat room some scouse called Bluekangeroo repeatedly called us P**i mancs. Everton fans had a reputation as racist idiots in the 80's..some people are still f****n idiots!

Every club has c***s in it. Even at wembley some scals poured pints over passing United fans - one threw a bottle - and one stole a kids ice-cream. Absolute cunts, thankfully, the surrounding 200 Everton fans told them to fuck off.

2 of our lot had to put up with monkey chants two years ago at goodison

Got some really good mates who are fans but they do have a fair few racist mongs

Everton fans in general are ok.. i have no beef withthem but,,.....they are the biggest whingers on the planet. they moan at every decision.. but they are ok..

Immaculate Pasta said:
Marvin said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Is there a another set of fans who are as clueless, deluded and thick as our scouse blue friends?
Some Manc City fans are clueless. What have you got against Everton fans? They're in the FA Cup Final, and regularly in the top 6, and without any major investment

I change my mind then, i think they are ok.

lol for many reasons I do not wish to go into, I wish ill on Everton fans at every oppurtunity!

KIPPAXDAYS said:

the bbc are onto it so they could get in shit for it <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A50458241" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A50458241</a>

EVERTON RAH RAH EVERTON RAH RAH!!! fuck off shit support from them scouse cunts how can that be called a fucking fortress?!!? they only sung after 80 mins cus 1 of them went down!!!

and dont get me started on the ffucking police and stewards what wankers!

but yeh everton support is fucking shite!!! they made it boring they didnt get in on the banter or anything... cmon they didnt even sing in spoons b4 the game was just city lads singing

WORSE SUPPORT IVE SEEN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.