Everton Fans

I was always indifferent to Everton - couldn't care less about them.
However, I go on another forum called Project Football - a forum for fans of all teams (there's only two of us blues on there fighting our corner!)
Anyway, after we got took over by ADUG the Everton fans were the most hateful cunts on there, so now I say fuck the bin-dipping twats!

Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I hate Everton more than Liverpool. The majority of their fans are tools. Every club has them though.

I see Everton though as the real Scouse team, like we are the real Manchester team, and this is why I have more of a rivalry in my own head with them.

Alot of Scousers are bellends, but alot of scousers are really sound people too. I've had a right laugh with some scousers over the years who I've worked with or met in the clubbing scene. Some of the nicest and funniest people I will ever meet.

Made up that we beat them today though, as I know alot of Evertonians who give me a fair bit of stick, mostly deserved from the stick I used to give them when we went through a phase of hammering them at Maine Road, but it's good that it's my turn again now, til next season at least.

how d'you arrive at that bizarre conclusion bitter?? when about 3/4 of mancunians are reds

Nick1878 said:
tonythecoleman said:
everton are a garbage club.always thinking there big,dippers.9.000 in the early 80s.robbers.dump of a ground,singing about past glorys.sing to us,uve never won naff all.ooh wot about fa cups.yes.championships.yes.league cups.yes.european trophy.yes.only 1 but as same as them.cmon city. everton massive my ass.orrible liars.

Capital letter at the beginning of a Sentence, a space after every comma and Full stop. And Everton has a capital letter also.

"Sentence" shouldn't have had a capital. Neither should "Full". That sentence also makes poor grammatical sense - you should have preceeded it with "There should be a".

You shouldn't start a sentence with "And", and there should have been a comma between "letter" and "also".

I think the city away support sang more pro everton songs than the everton fans did in todays match, bag of shit support never seen anything like it, complete silence for 80 mins then a load of flemmy high pitched shouts at the ref

Didsbury Dave said:
Nick1878 said:
tonythecoleman said:
everton are a garbage club.always thinking there big,dippers.9.000 in the early 80s.robbers.dump of a ground,singing about past glorys.sing to us,uve never won naff all.ooh wot about fa cups.yes.championships.yes.league cups.yes.european trophy.yes.only 1 but as same as them.cmon city. everton massive my ass.orrible liars.

Capital letter at the beginning of a Sentence, a space after every comma and Full stop. And Everton has a capital letter also.

"Sentence" shouldn't have had a capital. Neither should "Full". That sentence also makes poor grammatical sense - you should have preceeded it with "There should be a".

You shouldn't start a sentence with "And", and there should have been a comma between "letter" and "also".

Touché ;)

Nick1878 said:
tonythecoleman said:

Haha...pot,kettle and black with that reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.