Everton Fans

Where's that Everton fan who gave me an arguement after i posted this last week?

I hope he's big enough to come on and say HE got things wrong!

black mamba Post subject: Re: Everton Away - Will define our season.Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:13 pm

I said last week on here if we're gonna win away again this season it'll be at Goodison ...... and i stand by that ........ they've won the last seven games at home and they're due to slip up , we on the other hand , are long overdue that away win ....... it'll come at the weekend!

I hate Everton more than Liverpool. The majority of their fans are tools. Every club has them though.

I see Everton though as the real Scouse team, like we are the real Manchester team, and this is why I have more of a rivalry in my own head with them.

Alot of Scousers are bellends, but alot of scousers are really sound people too. I've had a right laugh with some scousers over the years who I've worked with or met in the clubbing scene. Some of the nicest and funniest people I will ever meet.

Made up that we beat them today though, as I know alot of Evertonians who give me a fair bit of stick, mostly deserved from the stick I used to give them when we went through a phase of hammering them at Maine Road, but it's good that it's my turn again now, til next season at least.

everton are a garbage club.always thinking there big,dippers.9.000 in the early 80s.robbers.dump of a ground,singing about past glorys.sing to us,uve never won naff all.ooh wot about fa cups.yes.championships.yes.league cups.yes.european trophy.yes.only 1 but as same as them.cmon city. everton massive my ass.orrible liars.

tonythecoleman said:
everton are a garbage club.always thinking there big,dippers.9.000 in the early 80s.robbers.dump of a ground,singing about past glorys.sing to us,uve never won naff all.ooh wot about fa cups.yes.championships.yes.league cups.yes.european trophy.yes.only 1 but as same as them.cmon city. everton massive my ass.orrible liars.

Capital letter at the beginning of a Sentence, a space after every comma and Full stop. And Everton has a capital letter also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.