Everton Fans

NorthManc said:
Mada-MCFC-adaM said:
I hate Everton more than Liverpool. The majority of their fans are tools. Every club has them though.

I see Everton though as the real Scouse team, like we are the real Manchester team, and this is why I have more of a rivalry in my own head with them.

Alot of Scousers are bellends, but alot of scousers are really sound people too. I've had a right laugh with some scousers over the years who I've worked with or met in the clubbing scene. Some of the nicest and funniest people I will ever meet.

Made up that we beat them today though, as I know alot of Evertonians who give me a fair bit of stick, mostly deserved from the stick I used to give them when we went through a phase of hammering them at Maine Road, but it's good that it's my turn again now, til next season at least.

Bitter? When you spend half your time singing nursery rhymes about us?

And everyone knows City is the only team in Manchester.

how d'you arrive at that bizarre conclusion bitter?? when about 3/4 of mancunians are reds

had their most successfull season for years and yet they sit there silent, what on earth must the players think when we have to sing songs on their behalf, not the first time either, we had to a couple of years back.
disgraceful fans.

ConnorMCFC said:
Evertonian said:
chrisi said:
wayne71 said:
Its not everton fans its just scousers in general, horrible creatures.

THIS
is the post of the day

Is your moustache irritating you?
CALM DOWN CALM DOWN LAAAAA

I'm perfectly calm. Another top 6 finish, European qualification secured the proper way and and a Cup Final to look forward to.

Do you remember what any of that feels like?

No? Oh well. Get back to grooming your moustache.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.