Everton Fans

kiam06 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:
Don't know about clueless and deluded, but they are not very good at getting behind their Team, was at Goddison yesterday and they sat there in silence for most of the game, unlike the Manc Blue Army who almost sang the roof off their sorry excuse for a stadium

I thought the stand was gonna collapse!!!, when we was singing the blues and stamping i could feel it shaking under my feet!!!!

Don't go there they will get offended.

Nah, not offended. We all know Goodison's best days are behind her. She's our old Lady and we all love her, but we know it's time to move on. It'll be a sad day when that happens tho, as I'm sure it was for you when you got your new stadium.

i think its pretty pathetic not gettin behind ur team, just after getting into an fa cup final the place shud be buzzin..

and as for wat that scouse prat said about us gettin in europe the wrong way :/ i seem to remember we got alot further in it than everton?

goodison park was like anfield/old trafford yesterday! no wait old trafford is actually louder then that it was that bad the colin bell stand would of out sung them..

but can one of u "evertonians" explain this awful attempt of an atmosphere? i was faily disapointed and was looking forward to a bit of banter...

Everton_Blue said:
kiam06 said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:
Don't know about clueless and deluded, but they are not very good at getting behind their Team, was at Goddison yesterday and they sat there in silence for most of the game, unlike the Manc Blue Army who almost sang the roof off their sorry excuse for a stadium

I thought the stand was gonna collapse!!!, when we was singing the blues and stamping i could feel it shaking under my feet!!!!

Don't go there they will get offended.

Nah, not offended. We all know Goodison's best days are behind her. She's our old Lady and we all love her, but we know it's time to move on. It'll be a sad day when that happens tho, as I'm sure it was for you when you got your new stadium.

^^^^^ proof not all everton fans are tools ... goodison has a lot more soul than the clone stadiums we've seen ... riverside, jjb, the reebok etc.

kiam06 said:
Evertonian, scousers and a sense of humour just don't go together mate.

I have to tip toe around the scousers I work with, they are offended at the smallest thing. If you ask for sugar in your tea they are offended, I can't read my fucking newspaper cos they're offended, can't mention Harry Enfield cos they're offended, can't wear my shell suit anymore cos they are offended, can't grow a tash anymore cos they're offended, mention Cilla Black and they're offended..... catch my drift.

Sense of humour my arse.

Your all fucking jealous of Manchester because we have developed into one of Europes major cities and your town centre looks like Stretford fucking Arndale!!!

That isn't true though is it.

And judging by the average city fan it seems mot of you aren't afraid to offend scousers by growing moustaches.

Yes, your city centre is now fantastic. But you probably live in Stockport or Wythenshawe so it's fuck all to do with you.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:

WE only get up for the big games.

Sorry.

Evertonian said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:

Sorry.
hahaha, bless you, as we all know everton are a HUGE club.... by the way did you win the auction to buy the pen jo signed his contract with?

Your fans are shite, the fa cup semi-final with the rags was like a funeral!
There will probably be a better atmosphere at the Tesco Stadium yous will have more fans at it, well 'every little helps' :-)

Evertonian said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:

Sorry.

whats a big game, get everyone behind the ball and play for penalties.

everyone knows this years cup final will be either an easy chelsea win, or everton playing for 0-0 and pens.

lets face it, your'e the same dogs of war, that joe royle had, just the names have changed.

btw, no point in moving grounds, if this GREAT everton team cannot fill goodison, you will never fill 50000.

Evertonian said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
beano46 said:

Sorry.

Hahaha!!!! Touche.

Moving onto anothe subject how's Jagielka, he looked in a lot of pain. Hopes he's back for the final, feel for the kid.

*edit* Just read he won't be fit for the final....Got to feel for him.

SWPISHOME said:
Your fans are shite, the fa cup semi-final with the rags was like a funeral!
There will probably be a better atmosphere at the Tesco Stadium yous will have more fans at it, well 'every little helps' :-)

No wonder the red 7/8ths of Manchester call you the 'liars'

The atmosphere at Wembley has been universally acknowledged as the best the new Wembley has seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.