Everton Fans

svennis pennis said:
Im sorry mate but including the rats that have crawled in through the holes in the floor, walls and roof dont count towards the attendance.

Don't they?

Sorry, my mistake. :|

BlueMooner87 said:
so your saying your attendances are incorrect and you let more people in ?

nono he's clutching at straws! shit ground, shit fans with a fantasy of a rich history other than two years in the 80's its pretty much the same as ours.

Evertonian said:
black mamba said:
Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:
Your fans are shite, the fa cup semi-final with the rags was like a funeral!
There will probably be a better atmosphere at the Tesco Stadium yous will have more fans at it, well 'every little helps' :-)

No wonder the red 7/8ths of Manchester call you the 'liars'

The atmosphere at Wembley has been universally acknowledged as the best the new Wembley has seen.

haha!

7/8'ths of Manchester my arse!

As for anyone being classed as liars , do you remember this ......

"Everton are my team , the only club i want to play for , why would i ever want to leave"?

Yes it's Mr ragliar himself Mr Wooney during his stay at your poxy club ...... now if that ain't lying , what is?

Still at least he should feel at home now that he's working for that other serial liar , Fergie !

Yeah, it looks like you never got the memo.

WE don;t like Rooney anymore.
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO FUCKING DO THAT.

HE SAID HE DIDN'T LIKE YOU FIRST, YOU CAN'T NOT LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE DON'T LIKE YOU.

I DON'T BELIEVE HE'S GOING TO CRY LIKE YOUS DID.

Everton fans, who can be doing with 'em.

"stop grieving, it's only a chicken"

for a moment i thought it wasgoing to turn out as being charles itandjes head

I was visiting a majotr tourist attraction recently where queueing is all part of the fun.

Everyone was stood patiently waiting their turn....Except you guessed it-Mr Scouser.

All day,Wherever you went,Mr and Mrs Scouser were plotting on how to blag their way past everyone else with a bullshit story and get in first.....wherever you go in the world,Mr Scouser turns up with his stupid high-pitched whiney voice and he's looking for an "angle" on how he can get away with doing as little as possible for as much as possible-or how he can cut corners.

Irritating.Truely irritating.

Look every set of fans have some bad eggs! That doesn't mean we should judge all of them accordingly! Just like when a few of our idiots get out of hand we don't like to be classified as horrible fans! Except the rags ... they are all shite and deluded!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.