Everton Fans

Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:
Your fans are shite, the fa cup semi-final with the rags was like a funeral!
There will probably be a better atmosphere at the Tesco Stadium yous will have more fans at it, well 'every little helps' :-)

No wonder the red 7/8ths of Manchester call you the 'liars'

The atmosphere at Wembley has been universally acknowledged as the best the new Wembley has seen.
that was before your lot and the rags played there when you could hear a fuckin pin drop!

everton everton ra ra ra

Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:
There will probably be a better atmosphere at the Tesco Stadium yous will have more fans at it, well 'every little helps' :-)

The atmosphere at Wembley has been universally acknowledged as the best the new Wembley has seen.

the 1/8th has managed to average approx 45000 over the last 6 seasons.

remind me of everton's crowds this season, i did see some bumper 31000s earlier in the season.

still like you sing youve never won fuck all, just imagine if we did.

Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

i'v just spoken to the red 7/8ths of liverpool and they disagree mate ... dont try and play that game kid, if we're the shit of manchester then you're the shit of liverpool ... face facts and get out of lala land where youre a big club.

fathellensbellend said:
Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

remind me of everton's crowds this season, i did see some bumper 31000s earlier in the season.

We have an average of over 35,00 this season. If we had a capacity as high as yours it would be even higher.

Also, our crowds are always higher than what's announced.

Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

haha!

7/8'ths of Manchester my arse!

As for anyone being classed as liars , do you remember this ......

"Everton are my team , the only club i want to play for , why would i ever want to leave"?

Yes it's Mr ragliar himself Mr Wooney during his stay at your poxy club ...... now if that ain't lying , what is?

Still at least he should feel at home now that he's working for that other serial liar , Fergie !

Evertonian said:
fathellensbellend said:
Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

We have an average of over 35,00 this season. If we had a capacity as high as yours it would be even higher.

Im sorry mate but including the rats that have crawled in through the holes in the floor, walls and roof dont count towards the attendance.

Evertonian said:
fathellensbellend said:
Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

are you fucking pissed? they give a lower attendance than is actually there?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballgroundguide.com/everton/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballgroundguide.com/everton/</a>

according to this, your 'ground' holds 40,569, and you want a bigger groud?? look at the facts, your a shit club, with shit fans, and a shit ground!

P.S. jo

Evertonian said:
fathellensbellend said:
Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

so your saying your attendances are incorrect and you let more people in ?

black mamba said:
Evertonian said:
SWPISHOME said:

haha!

7/8'ths of Manchester my arse!

As for anyone being classed as liars , do you remember this ......

"Everton are my team , the only club i want to play for , why would i ever want to leave"?

Yes it's Mr ragliar himself Mr Wooney during his stay at your poxy club ...... now if that ain't lying , what is?

Still at least he should feel at home now that he's working for that other serial liar , Fergie !

Yeah, it looks like you never got the memo.

WE don;t like Rooney anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.