Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Anyone mentioned the lack of VAR for the Ederson incident? Red all day long and a 3 game ban! But no VAR involvement.

Due to being at work i saw little of the match but i did see the replay of that incident and the fucker kicks Ederson in the head on purpose.
To not see that via var is scandalous.

Anyone mentioned the lack of VAR for the Ederson incident? Red all day long and a 3 game ban! But no VAR involvement.

I was at the game and couldn’t see that from where I was sat, but it is absolutely disgraceful. You also have to remember that VAR obviously have clearer images of the incident so should have got involved. Just another example of poor officiating and VAR not being fit for purpose.

Eddie was down for nearly three minutes in the first half so nothing was added on for all their piss taking. Just before we scored our first I said to the guy next to me that at that point there should be at least seven or eight minutes added time due to all their ‘injuries’ and time wasting.The fact there was only 10 given even though we scored two goals and the subs that were then made was a bit surprising to me. Thought it could have been nearer 15. But the point is if the team doing the time wasting is losing at 90 minutes then maybe refs shouldn’t add that time on. Why should a team possibly be able to gain an advantage from taking the piss all game.
Said the same to my mates yesterday when the board went up saying 10 mins.

Had this been at the other end, the incident would be played on a loop on Sly Sports on the hour every hour until the PGMOL wankers imposed a 3 match bam.
Anyone remember when Aguero was banned for the Derby a few years when they did the same thing following an "elbow" against West Ham?
And SWP a good while ago, was it Stoke away (on a Saturday not a cold Tuesday in February)?

Due to being at work i saw little of the match but i did see the replay of that incident and the fucker kicks Ederson in the head on purpose.
To not see that via var is scandalous.

Yes he deliberately kicked Ederson in the head, the ball was bobbling about but you can see, as can he, where the ball was and he ignored that and just kicked him in the head. A real cunts and cowards trick. He also slid studs up into his chest before that. All that "He's entitled to go for the ball" shit, just fuck off, it was out of control and dangerous, that's before the head kick.

Yes he deliberately kicked Ederson in the head, the ball was bobbling about but you can see, as can he, where the ball was and he ignored that and just kicked him in the head. A real cunts and cowards trick. He also slid studs up into his chest before that. All that "He's entitled to go for the ball" shit, just fuck off, it was out of control and dangerous, that's before the head kick.
100% deliberate and I'm astonished this isn't been looked at.
Taking the advice of the plastic scouse wanker Danny "leave one on him" Murphy.

Taking this further the authorities need to ask what kind of a person studs another person in the face?

If any of his mates are real mates they'd have a word because he's obviously a scumbag piece of shit.

In the first half an Everton defender was a bit uncomfortable (bent over) after the ball went out but was on his feet. The ref ran 30 yards over to him to ask if he was alright then called on the trainer. FFS! He was working in tandem with them. I believe the correct word is orchestrated.
I got a message from a rag mate who though Everton’s theatrics were shocking and the ref was letting it go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.