Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I didnt watch the game but have read most of this thread. Seems to be no love lost for Everton style of play and happy to see them relegated.

I think it's very hard to judge the away team at the Etihad or when they play us at home.
Nearly every team plays with a back 10, time waste, fake injuries complete ruining what should be two hours of enjoyment.

I come away from most games wishing the opponents get relegated for their anti football, boring time wasting, play acting. I feel I have been ripped off 60quid to watch one team not try to win.

I miss the feeling of this should be a good game, now my feeling is nothing I'm expecting a training session defence against attack. It's not value for money sadly. Perhaps its because I have a 12 hr round trip drive.

It's not Citys fault I think more and more teams are parking the bus against more teams now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.