Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Klopp ten bob Arteta and even the media would have brought up that ederson kick in the head! Pep not a word media not bothering asking him about it! Just think if Alison would of been booted in the head Klopp head would of exploded

Anyone mentioned the lack of VAR for the Ederson incident? Red all day long and a 3 game ban! But no VAR involvement.

He is looking straight at eddy he know what he was doing. Why would someone want to kick another player in the face ?

Linesman had a clear view of it

Klopp ten bob Arteta and even the media would have brought up that ederson kick in the head! Pep not a word media not bothering asking him about it! Just think if Alison would of been booted in the head Klopp head would of exploded
Yikes, that would be like a remake of a Jason and the Argonauts scene. Children of Klopp's teeth.

No surprise - whitewashed on MOTD despite showing the second face kick twice. "Ake got in the way - ball still there to be won" apparently.

Surely there should be a retrospective review and ban for violent conduct. This was far worse than what Rodri received a three game ban for. I like our resident Evertonians but would be happy if they were to be relegated as games against them are always hard watching.

What was the serious incident in the away end yesterday ?
Whatever happened it caused a mass evacuation. Hope everyone got out safely.

Sorry if this has been covered but why were Gomez & Kovacic not in the squad? Thought we were injury free?

Surely there should be a retrospective review and ban for violent conduct. This was far worse than what Rodri received a three game ban for. I like our resident Evertonians but would be happy if they were to be relegated as games against them are always hard watching.
Absolutely agree. I know a few Everton fans and they are great blokes. But I always come away from the games being pleased I don’t have to watch that shit every week. Purely from a football perspective, nobody would miss them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.