Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Cannot believe the shit I'm reading about Sterling in this thread. I was there, he was ace. They all were.

This is supposed to be a day of celebration.

Hang your heads in shame.
Same, just got back from the game and thought Sterling was brilliant. Don't think anyone was bad at all today.

Well According to the two biggest sport web sites in England ( bbc and sky) we didn’t lift the premier league cup today seen as they don’t have a single picture of it on there home pages.

I think it’s totally disrespectful, if it was the RAGs every story would be about them.

That was a surprisingly fantastic and enjoyable last game of the season. Special day.. everything was perfect.
I have not enjoyed a lot of this season. Generally, I mean not City. Without fans, football is nothing. We can admire the skill but it feels a bit cold.
Today has been a great day, full of good football, celebration and emotion. Fans make all the difference.
Roll on the day when all the stadiums are full again.
Oh, and WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, again.

My Nanna passed away just after the first leg of the Dortmund game.
She is as City as they come.
After Aguero scored his first, her funeral card blew off the mantleplace and landed on the floor.
I don't think it's anything supernatural.
But the stars and fabric of the universe had aligned in such a way that by chance I got to share a special moment for her memory.
Thank you Sergio for bringing joy to many blues and good luck in your future.

My Nanna passed away just after the first leg of the Dortmund game.
She is as City as they come.
After Aguero scored his first, her funeral card blew off the mantleplace and landed on the floor.
I don't think it's anything supernatural.
But the stars and fabric of the universe had aligned in such a way that by chance I got to share a special moment for her memory.
Thank you Sergio for bringing joy to many blues and good luck in your future.
Lovely.
If the mantelpiece had fallen off the wall we might have been signing Fernandez.

Interesting there was no shirt with number of appearances on it like is usual in these occasions. Defo in the running for one last glorious appearance

It felt unbelievable to be back today. I was in 116 instead of my usual 316 as I wanted to be close to the pitch for the celebrations after the trophy lift. It was a great atmosphere but I couldn't do every game stood up at my age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.