Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Well that was emotional.

I didn't quite realise how much I had missed actually going to a game, even the long drive home in awful weather conditions and rolling road blocks on the M5; should have made a pit stop at Hilton Park!

Lovely to able to see the whole pitch and have a soundtrack of a real crowd and not Tyler and Neville.

Bit odd with only 10k in the ground but a decent atmosphere considering we were all suffering hypothermia. The Boys did a good job of warming us up with some wonderful football.

Sergio, words fail me but, suffice to say, I had to wipe my eyes at the end.

A fairy tale ending that was amazing Roy of the rovers stuff.I wonder just wonder if he makes the bench for the European cup final his ending may not quite be finished just yet.
I would like him to come on and repeat the goal he got against Liverpool, the one from nigh on the corner flag when Reina came racing out with arms flapping, the one v The Dippers where he swivelled on a sixpence and thrashed it past the second best Brazilian goalie who, after thumping in that header will now suffer next season from dementia, the one he hooked back from behind his ear from the Killer Kolarov thunder cross (can't remember who that was against!!!), and the one he got against the Arse in the counter and set up with a little flick from our No 11 (no not Zinky, AJ!) That'd be a fitting end to his City career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.