Everton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Great day, plenty of goals at both ends so everyone hopefully had a good view of at least 2.

Most worrying thing yesterday was Mendy dragging Bernie by his leg with his other leg in an awkward position on that Champions plastic stuff, could have very easily done his groin.
I was having horror images of 3 players slipping and doing themselves with the rain on the plastic, and then I was getting concerned that they all looked chilly celebrating without any coats on. I'm glad I'm not the only other mither on here.

I was having horror images of 3 players slipping and doing themselves with the rain on the plastic, and then I was getting concerned that they all looked chilly celebrating without any coats on. I'm glad I'm not the only other mither on here.
I was really concerned as well. Kept thinking I hope they have got a jumper or something under their Champions tops like I used to wear under my Whit Sunday walks dress when we weren't allowed to wear cardigans or jumpers!! My Mum always bought a white cardigan to go under the dress!! :-)

I was really concerned as well. Kept thinking I hope they have got a jumper or something under their Champions tops like I used to wear under my Whit Sunday walks dress when we weren't allowed to wear cardigans or jumpers!! My Mum always bought a white cardigan to go under the dress!! :-)
Mate, I was this close to grabbing an Uber to the stadium and giving young Phil a bollocking about putting a coat on doesn't he know he's got a final in a week, staying away from that bad influence Mendy, and god help him if he gets grass stains on his new school trousers.

I swear Fernandinho took some stick on here in his first few years for lacking the bite of De Jong and the discipline of Barry!
It certainly wasn't apparent he would be so key to the team. He played in the shadow of yaya, was slightly better than Fernando, and yes wasnt De Jong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.