Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

It doesn't help when he's surrounded by 3 or 4 men most of the game, and those trying to supply him from out wide are to slow to find the gaps.

We need to get some pace into the wide positions so that they can beat their man and get the ball across.
Pace doesn't really work in wide positions against a defence sitting that deeply as there is no room for them to use their pace in.

We’re a better team without Haaland, I’d take 200 million for him and play Alvarez in a heartbeat
bait-saul-goodman.gif

Couldn’t get a stream so only listened to it. For me the current back 4 is a problem right now in terms of quality of ball it’s offering the MF

Haaland needs to work a bit harder for me but we know what he’s about and so need to be tweaking things to get him better service

Like both of them but jack and Rhiyad shouldn’t start in same team

Talkshite commentary team awful today

It’s called being realistic. I really despise the happy clappers we have.
Sorry to be a happy clapper (NOT). I can see when they are not being the very best team in the land but it doesn’t stop me saying that they tried. They didn’t sit down in the middle of the pitch and stop playing did they? They had a bad day, it happens. I’m as gutted as everyone else but it doesn’t mean I have to be a crying clapper!!! :-)

Unless Pep wakes up and abandons this 3 at the back and "floating" full back system, we can kiss the title and probably Top 4 goodbye! His obsessional with loading midfield is killing our play, far too slow going forward and easily caught on the break!
This. Why?

Pep and the brain fart back 3 with one full back has to go ? it's so ugly down the left and there is no output or end product, Grealish is fighting 3 players because little to no help from Ake taking players away on the overlap,

also, we have to stop losing our cool, it's no good letting them get to you, all the training you put in only to lose control in the game means they have won the mind games,

it's a poor result and the media and TV will hype it to death, BUT It's still early doors of the season and bigger thing to come, we have been here so many times before and nothing is won at Christmas and this time it's 5 games early with only 16 games gone,

I will say one thing, WHY on earth have we signed Gomez ? is AKE a better option at left back ? we don't need 3 centre backs and a right back/holding midfield and Rodri holding vs everton or anybody at the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.