Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

I think its time to stop moving our RB in to CM when we have the ball, many times its affected our balance against teams that sit back and so often we are open to counter attacks on that side of the pitch

Woeful, referee bordering on incompetent and I never want to watch a game with Mahrez and Grealish starting again, why the hell Pep never made the changes needed just smacks of absolute insecurity and ability to admit a shit setup.

Tbh nobody can say Arsenal aren’t better than us. Right from the start of the season they’ve been on another level to everyone, even us. Only an injury crisis stops them winning it. They have a freshness, vibrancy and motivation that we simply haven’t got in our play.
Plus they don’t get the weekly hinderance of bizarre refereeing performances, we are hamstrung by bias & corruption.

We were so poor today nothing really else to say about it, We are way off what we should be and truth being told we've been like this allt this season.
The last 11 minutes I actually thought we were going to get the winner, No other time in the game did we look likely to score we didn't push enough for the second goal and ended up get sucker punched by absolutely shambolic defending.
What a huge couple of games we have coming up in the next weeks, We'll know in a few weeks were we stand regarding a title race.
Foden is a must in the next few weeks we are a much better team when he is playing, Unfortunately Pep left it too long to make changes today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.