Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Lewis, Stones, Akanji, Ake is probably the weakest defence we can field. I wish Pep would stop fucking around with the defence, we can never get a settled back four
Injuries haven't helped. Both Laporte and Dias are injured. FBs are about the only thing we could have changed and Ake and Lewis both played well against Leeds, so were worth their place.

Lewis, Stones, Akanji, Ake is probably the weakest defence we can field. I wish Pep would stop fucking around with the defence, we can never get a settled back four
Pep has never changed.

I think it was 2 Seasons ago,i could be wrong.

Stones/Dias were getting clean Sheets game after game with La Porte out with a lengthy injury..The defense was impervious.I think we only conceded like 4 goals during that spell.

Le Porte returned from injury.Immediately Pep Shoe horned him straight back in to the side.And just like that a solid defense was ruined.

I can only remember them having one shot and that was the goal.

I'd like to see us going back to the 4-3-3 that has stood us in good stead. Grealish and Foden either side of Haaland. KDB, Bernardo and Rodri in CM and go back to traditional FBs instead of inverted.
What is this heresy you speak of ;-)
Beware the Pickering witch hunters.

It isn’t happy clapping. Some on here seem to have not witnessed our league triumphs, and how we’ve had to fight to get them.

Some on here seem to think we’ve never won a title, and that we’re throwing this one away not even at the half way stage.

It isn’t happy clapping. It’s knowing what we are capable of and what we’ve done to secure past titles. It’s also not being a total wet lettuce of a fanny when all isn’t going our way, or the players dare show their human side and have an off day.
“off day” again. You watched us this season?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.