Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

I can’t help reminiscing about our Centurions squad. Simply a superb team and the current squad even with the Viking seems to lack the panache of the Centurions team.
Mind you the shitehouse refs of today are appallingly bad in comparison to bygone years.

We had huge pace on at least one wing. And we had an absolutely imperious midfield (one member of which was playing today, although apparently unrecognisable). We had neither today.

Tired performance from us. After taking the lead I thought we took the game for granted a bit. They’ll be delighted with the draw but I found their tactics, aided and abetted by an awful referee, to be abhorrent. A man with the football pedigree of Lampard should be ashamed of himself. A poor day at the office but at least we don’t have to watch these cloggers every week.

Mahrez slows our game down so much it drives me insane, & to a lesser touch so does grealish, in fairness to him he’s not a wide player, we’re screaming out for pace & directness outwide

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.