Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Why the fk cant our players pass to wingers then play pass and go around them. Its become useless just passing defender to defender. And also is john stone training for the worlds slowest pass?

Pep has the long game in his head; there’ll be a switch to the strongest team, Walker, Cancelo, Foden, but today just showed that a solid team (Everton) can match our 2nd string outfit if that 2nd string outfit isn’t bang at it.

Not even half way through we will come again and it will be with a vengeance as usual ,I’ve heard some shit tonight off supposedly fans fucking grow up we’re CITY
We’re PEP’S CITY

Just about calmed down, so so disappointed about today’s garbage.

Game too far for young Rico, not his fault but he was far too conservative today.

Ake is a great defender but no use whatsoever in their half and consequently added to Rico not attacking its just not good enough to have 2 fullbacks who offer zero in the final third.

Kev was atrocious.

Bernie was ineffective.

Grealish and Mahrez just not good enough, once again Grealish did his masterclass in running at a fullback and then smashing it against his legs, meanwhile Mahrez can’t beat the fullback so consequently we had absolutely cock all out wide.

All in all, utter donkey spunk and all on Pep as he picked the side and tactics.

Wank.

I heard a post match interview with Stones on gmr whilst travelling home. He seemed a bit shell shocked, he thought we created enough to win the match and we controlled the game. I can't say I agree with that at all. Have seen a Pep quote on City xtra saying we played 'really, really well'. Don't agree with that either. Doesn't bode well if neither see the problems with today's performance although I don't suppose they were ever going to come out and say it was pretty awful.

Exactly this and we're forced to see him play over Foden, Bernardo and Alvarez because of the huge amount of money wasted. It was clear to most on here that 100M was a luxury purchase for a player we didn't need and who never improved our starting 11. I'd have less problem with him playing deeper and more centrally as he has no end product to play in City front 3
3 times he went on 40 yrd runs shielding the ball and taking on players as he went.
Problem was, he was running away from their penalty area and back deep into our own half.
Thought he was going to go all the way and have a shot at Ederson on one of them

Walker must play for me now unless injured. No way their goal happens if he is on the pitch in my opinion.

City were slow lethargic and predictable so we can’t complain about the result. KDBs radar was off, Bernardo was ineffective and our two wingers need sometimes to beat a man ( I would have brought Palmer on today). But the players are not machines and there is no need to panic

I have a soft spot for Everton but today they had just 2 tactics. Find the centre forwards head and time waste. For a big club it was a little sad but because we were poor it paid dividends. And I guess they will be pleased with a point (which will mean little if they don’t win their next game)

My gripe is with the ref. Yes a lot of teams time waste but he did absolutely nothing to try and put a stop to what today was the embarrassingly blatant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.