Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Dragged into a battle

Can’t blame the blue dippers it’s up to us to work a way round them

Keep the faith no title is won in December

Agree but let’s see the Everton that played against us in there next game am not holding my breath! Playing against a team they expect to get a spanking is easy and they will stick the plan plus a referee who obliged them the full game! I expect them to gets beating next game back to being shite..

It’s amazing these days that a draw feels like a defeat doesn’t it? Losing to brentford and drawing against Everton both at home should have a few alarm bells ringing with the board imo.

Usually we don't drop points in the league consecutively so I can see us beating Chelsea

Regardless of results in our last 2 home games the football we are playing in general is not massively enjoyable to watch. That's not to say I'm a privileged **** who's so used to success, that I complain about my champagne being too fizzy, but for me I prefer more through balls, more driving at defenders, more risk/reward, less Mahrez etc. Sure, I'll miss the possession based game when it goes, probably. This is not a pep rant, but it is a 2022/23 pep observation. Anyway. Happy new year everyone! I look forward to being told to "stop crying you fucking ****" in the spirit it is sure to be given!

This 3 2 build up shape just isn’t working and if this is Peps answer to getting Haaland in the team he needs a re-think

Lewis has been great but he’s no threat to the opposition playing inverted, he keeps it tidy but we need more creativity from the midfield 2. CancelI needs to come back in if he persists with this line up

Mahrez and Grealish give us control but are too predictable when playing against a low block

i would love him to try a 3 4 3 something along the lines of

Ederson

Stones Akanji Ake

Cancelo Rodri De bruyne Bernado

Foden Haaland Alvarez

Agree but let’s see the Everton that played against us in there next game am not holding my breath! Playing against a team they expect to get a spanking is easy and they will stick the plan plus a referee who obliged them the full game! I expect them to gets beating next game back to being shite..
Hope you are right in a way as it would be good to see them down

As for the bloke in the middle not sure he warrants being called a referee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.