Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Loved that clip of Haaland with Godfrey. Looked as if he was saying ‘oh you big cry baby’ and pulling a cry baby face. I laughed out loud even though minutes before I’d been annoyed with Godfrey for trying to put Erling out of the game.
That was funny.

I'm sure I'm repeating alot of what's already been said.
I've seen some shithousery, and some shithouse performances, at the Etihad - but that from Everton today beats the lot.
As for us - Pep didn't change things anywhere near early enough, and our wide players never got in the game. Rarely looked like breaking them down.
As for the officiating - feckin 0 out of 10, the pissing around trying to get a linesman miked up was the cherry on the top of the turd. Get back to them just waving the feckin flag. Lost the game in the first 5 minutes and never got it back. The one outstanding thing was the clueless twat didn't send anyone off

Forget arsenal being 7 points ahead or the mountain you say we will have to climb, first thing first.
let's start getting our best 11 on the pitch, we must start with our best 11 then change with the 5 subs you can now use, getting the game won first instead of chasing a result.

back to basic for me 4.3.3 get both full backs on, so we can split the 2 centre backs with Rodri sitting back so Cancelo and Walker can bomb forward, this maybe the wake-up call for pep and the squad, we need to kick on from here, we are a team that can win 10 or so games on the trout so no need to panic.

would love a new left back, even if somebody has to leave to balance the squad, I think it would be the missing key down the left and also open up everything going forward
Agree with you mate and you seem to be agreeing with me?
Hence I don't understand your first sentence.

Just being realistic
Lose ro arsenal its 10.points
We can't win every year but I think we've been very complacent in our approach this season to be honest
Probably better looking at it from the win at Arsenal and it’s 4 points. However, we need to improve and improve very quickly as our next run of games are very tricky.

Chelsea a
Rags a
Spurs h
Wolves h
Spurs a.

Just being realistic
Lose ro arsenal its 10.points
We can't win every year but I think we've been very complacent in our approach this season to be honest

Arsenal haven’t had a dip yet.. they will. Whether we can capitalise on it or not is another matter.. but tons of football to be played and if we find our form I think we could be back within a few points.. come mid February.

3 months of a fantastic experienced side breathing down the necks of a young talented side who have yet to win a bean will be a huge test of their character.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.