Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Just watched their goal again on MOTD. Stones and Akanji got a lot to answer for there. Terrible allowing him that much time
Not seen it again but at the time live i thought we were stretched by a bad pass and effectively having no right back. Gray used the runner on the outside to Akanji because they were 2 on one. Didn’t really notice Stones part other than everyone as scampering back because we were out of shape.

Would love to go back to no nonsense defenders who just defend above anything else . Not every player needs to be a world class ball player especially in defence

Not seen it again but at the time live i thought we were stretched by a bad pass and effectively having no right back. Gray used the runner on the outside to Akanji because they were 2 on one. Didn’t really notice Stones part other than everyone as scampering back because we were out of shape.
00B4C3A0-834F-4D73-BADC-DF3B1C49D44C.jpeg

This side are too flawed to push through a serious challenge at the moment. Too many players not fighting for the shirt or playing poorly in the wrong positions. I can handle losing the Title to Arsenal or Newcastle ,if they sustain their challenge good luck to them but Brentford and now this is more like us surrendering the crown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.