Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

If ever there was a museum worthy performance of anti football that was it from Everton.

Fucking terrible game, shit result and aided and abetted by some of the worst officiating I’ve seen in a long long time.

Fucking shit day at the office
Worst officiating since Leeds away

Why does he not play Phil.

Phil is I think our second highest scorer in the league this season. Whys he not playing.

Mahrez and Grealish offer zero goal threat. Mahrez a shadow of last season.

Front three should be

Alvarez Haaland Foden.

Frustrating and disappointing.

For most of the game we ended up playing the game Everton wanted. It was more about arguing, physical challenges than about football. And when we played football there was no tempo or pace as it had been drained out by the previous things.

As usual, our opponent scored with one of their only chances but it wasn't that different for us. They defended with numbers and most dangerous we got apart from goal was chaos in the box.

Before the break (pre Brentford) we had got away with so many games so maybe it was due we lost points in last 2 home games as we have largely been disappointing this year.

It is clear and organised.

PIGMOL instructions to bent the matches.
Refs -cunts all of them- let our players to be kicked the fuck out, look the other way for fouls causing injuries, while painting yellow to all of our players for niggles.

Stinks to heavens.

A bad result only what 3 shots on target. Pep not making changes until late I just don't get that. No leaders out there to win us the game a top class goal by Everton. I would of hoped Alvarez and Haaland would of played more minutes once Everton got the winner than he did. Need Brighton to do us a favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.