Everton (H) | Post Match Thread

Ok then…

Forget Everton and the time wasting. Awful watch and relegation is long overdue. Give the refs an inch to determine a result and they will take it.

This is how city have been playing all season. Bar Haalands goals we have not had much to shout about in terms of individual and team performance. We look like city but we are not.

The new pass 2/3 times and then give to Kev, Mahrez, Foden or Jack to dribble into a packed defence has taken the intricate passing out of this team. We slowly amble up to the oppositions box.

Anyway, I’m not annoyed. It’s not working. Fuck knows how long it will take to put right. Feel we need a reset.
It's starting to look like there won't be any meaningful changes until the 94th minute of the match in which they're eliminated.

The league isnt over

Will always love City but gotta be true to what you see, not how you see through blue glasses..

Too many defensive mistakes this season.. part of a pattern.. Newcastle, Fulham, Rags, Dippers, Brentford, Leeds, Everton.

We've not kept a clean sheet in forever and league titles are built on clean sheets and no/ little defensive errors.

I think its time to say it.. Arsenal are favorites this season.

With our defensive problems, I don't see us gaining on them.

Sorta feels like the 19-20 season with Garcia and Fernandinho at CB and defensive mistakes galore!

I think we didn't create enough and we largely only have ourselves to blame. Though the number of players that score 25-40 yard screamers against us seems incredibly disproportionate. I'd love to see some stats on that.

My biggest takeaway over the Christmas fixtures is that time wasting continues to be a fucking huge systemic issue. It's an absolute scourge and it ruins games. All the fake injuries and taking an age to take a throw in or a goal kick. It's been allowed to get worse and worse for years and now it's an absolute farce. I was watching the Wolves v United game before and it was just as bad in that fixture as it was in ours, at one point I think there was probably about 5 minutes of actual football in a 20 minute period. It should have been fixed with a rule change 30 years ago. Not just adding more on like they did in the World Cup (though that might be better than what we have right now). How hard is it to stop the clock ffs? They've been doing it in most other sports for decades. It's a total joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.