Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
bernie and zinchy will be crucial as well
True but they wouldnt be as big a loss , Cancelo can play left back and their are options for Bernardo , but 100% would rather have them fit for May 29th , unfortunately we will have to risk at least a couple of the potential final team against Everton , just cross our fingers that they all come through unscathed.

Part of me wants to believe Pep in his presser when he said that he’ll play whoever he likes as there are 6 days to recover.. in reality I think he’ll box clever...

I do worry that Chelsea have had to stay at full intensity with their main players starting.. I think it’s hard to have a lay off as our players have then turn it back on again for the final... I hope I’m wrong and Chelsea will feel it after a run of games where they’ve had to maintain their workrate to ensure top 4

Genuinely, hand on heart, I couldn't care less about this game. Have a good run out, enjoy the game, lift the trophy then fucking get set for the 2nd biggest game since the takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.