Everton idiots

AdamR said:
I'm an Everton Fan. It always amazes me how fans always neglect the obvious point of actually seeing a player play before judging whether he's better/worse than their own.

Coleman is not better than Milner. Seeing them both enough shows this, not like you'd really need to see them to judge this one anyway.
Distin is probably not better than Kompany, but it's a pretty tight one.
Fellaini runs the game when he plays. He very seldom plays badly but it'd be unfair to say he's better than De Jong without seeing him more than on TV when City play. My housemate is a City fan and he says you miss him a lot when he doesn't play.
Think you meant to say Lescott where you said Kompany. He had a poor game yesterday but make no mistake, Kompany's probably the second or third best centre back in the league. Lescott on the other hand is consistently good but not great and is not much better or worse than Distin.

Re: Everton Twats

danburge82 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Leacott is the best player in our team at the moment!

He looked like the occasion got the better of him yesterday,he didn't handle the crowd well and his confidence was affected.A decent player undoubtedly but his limitations make him very replaceable in the first eleven.

Silva is our current best performer.

cjohno said:
lol are you for real, we dont need to raise our game top and bottom of it were a better club and team, you are basically chelski all over again, get a bit of money and you think you are a big club, you cant buy history of the character our club has, and mid table review???? the best video you ever had is getting promoted from division 2. dont think cos you got money now your a big club. you got a bunch of mercenaries with no heart or passion for your club. and tell me why do citeh have this thought that they are superior?? wtf have you actually achieved in your history, ok you got lots of money now enjoy it but dont turn into chelski fans shouting off like your the biggest club ever, i use to like citeh but you have turned into big headed morons who forget how crap you have been for years. 250 million spent and still won nothing yet.

Pfft, what a load of shite!

Why are you a better club? So you've won a few more trophies than us but at least there's a bit of character to our history, unlike your history of mid-table finish after mid-table finish and more draws than any other club in English football history. I'd yawn my way through your history books. And I don't see how two consecutive seasons finishing below us, when we're miles away from being the finished article, makes you a better team than us. Yes you keep beating us but we've beaten Chelsea 4 of the last 5 times we've played them but we're not as good as Chelsea.

Yes the parallels to Chelsea are there to be seen but Chelsea are a good club, and were before their takeover, so where's the problem? Both City and Chelsea have a good history. History isn't just about how many trophies you can point to. But even then both us and Chelsea can point to a check list of what you've won and tick them off: League titles (check), FA Cups (check), League Cups (check), European Trophy (check)... that puts City and Chelsea ahead of 80 other league clubs as they can't say they've won each of one of them. But if QPR started taking over us I wouldn't go bitching about them not winning as much as us or having no history because they do have a history. As do the other dozens and dozens of clubs who haven't won as much as City or Chelsea (and never will) but they all have history and have played their part in football to the point where football wouldn't be what it is without many of them clubs. City and Chelsea have biggest ever attendances of over 80000, does that point to clubs with no history? Not a chance! It's a history that only three clubs can point to (City Chelsea and the Rags[the Rags one being at our ground!]) in the whole country.

And what's this character you talk of? We've shown the same character over the last few years when we've played Chelsea (a better team than us) as you have against us. That's football. Teams have good runs against other teams from time to time. Before you, our bogey team was Boro. We hardly ever beat them (highlighted by an 8-1 defeat at The Riverside and a game where we had 24 shots on goal, 18 on target, hit the post twice and the bar once, Boro didn't have a single shot at our goal all game yet came away with a 1-0 win after a Sun Jihai own goal). And when this poor run against you ends there'll be another team who we struggle against for a while. As I say, that's football. Did you see our FA Cup semi? We had better character, effort levels, control, aggression, heart and passion than the best team in the country and one of the biggest clubs in the world. Have you ever seen more of Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Richards, de Jong, Barry, Silva, Tevez... than a few games against your lot? These players are the most passionate about our club since the days of Uwe Rösler and Gio Kinkladze. Did you know Distin left City under the same circumstances as Lescott left you? Is Distin not a mercenary like Lescott? (plus let me point out that Jolean has been our very best player over the last few months!)

As I said above, I'd much rather watch our third division play-off final over an end of season review of draws (remember that fact about draws from above). That's what I meant about our character filled history. Being in the top league isn't the be all and end all. Being at the top of the second division is more exciting and enjoyable than being at the bottom of the first division (or Premier League or Championship or whatever name you want to give them). It is!

Plus don't forget that for such a gigantic club you've won exactly the same amount of European trophies as us. So I'd say our best ever end of season review videos would be about the same. You've pulled in pretty much the same amount of fans over the years as us. So you aren't a bigger and better club than us in that respect neither. And if you look at all-time games between City and Everton, I think I'm right in saying we have more league wins against you than you do over us. With you just edging it in overall games having beaten us in the cups a few times.

I don't just think that because we have money we're a big club. Before we had money we were a big club. http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/aboutab.../historical-ranking-of-english-football-clubs look at that(<)site. Shows us in tenth place. To me that's a big club. To me about 25 of the top 30 are big clubs. The top 10 are all very big clubs, the biggest in the country. Which includes City, and Chelsea for that matter.

I could list our greatest ever players and compare them to yours and they'd match up pretty similarly. We've had many FANTASTIC(!) players play for us in our history. Truly!

I look at Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Sunderland, City and Chelsea as clubs all of about the same size. Some have won more than others, some have won less but won in Europe ,some have more loyal fans in times of adversity, some have had much bigger attendances than others over the years, all have had great teams at some point in their history... this group are all about the same overall.

Yes we do have fans who haven't handled being the rich club very well. These fans changed immediately into Rag-esque wankers (I'm having a moan at them on here a fair bit). But on the whole our fans are the same as we were ten years ago. You've stopped liking our club because of a few thousand fans? Well I suppose it's understandable. But I've also stopped liking your club for the bitter bitter outlook you have about us since we've been taken over. Everton are by far and away the most bitter and hate-filled fans - honestly by a fucking country mile - in the country towards us towards our money. Constantly going on and on about us being smaller than you, with no history and having won fuck all. Well as I've pointed out you're wrong!

£250m spent and still a working progress! But my hate for Everton couldn't get any bigger! Well unless you were Rags, but they're on a different level altogether!

-- Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 pm --

standupefc said:
I have spoken to my mate who's a City fan after the game and he said Baines was better than Kolarov. De Jong hasn't ever really impressed me and if you asked most neutral fans they'd say Felaini is better than him. Yaya Toure is better than Felaini. Lescott is no better or worse than Distin now. When he played for us, but most City fans I've spoken to have described him as being a flop. He was never really that amazing at Everton, he's a great tackler but positionally he's awful. AJ is better than Seamus Coleman and pretty much all of your strikers our better than ours. Most honest City fans would take swap Felaini for De Jong.

I'm being truthful here, I wouldn't swap de Jong for anybody in the world. He shows more passion, desire, drive, determination than anyone has since Uwe for Manchester City FC. But don't let Everton fans see this post, aparently none of our players know what them things are let alone show them or have them!

Balti said:
mcfc_bredbury_blue said:
The only ones I'd take from Everton would be Baines, as you have said, and Moyes.

I think he'll be a top manager in years to come.

he'd be great for the Essex rags
Moyes is a total arse. If he ever came to us I would throw my season ticket away. Annoying daft angry little man. He could be the Neville's secret dad. Tw#t<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 7:32 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
cjohno said:
lol are you for real, we dont need to raise our game top and bottom of it were a better club and team, you are basically chelski all over again, get a bit of money and you think you are a big club, you cant buy history of the character our club has, and mid table review???? the best video you ever had is getting promoted from division 2. dont think cos you got money now your a big club. you got a bunch of mercenaries with no heart or passion for your club. and tell me why do citeh have this thought that they are superior?? wtf have you actually achieved in your history, ok you got lots of money now enjoy it but dont turn into chelski fans shouting off like your the biggest club ever, i use to like citeh but you have turned into big headed morons who forget how crap you have been for years. 250 million spent and still won nothing yet.

Pfft, what a load of shite!

Why are you a better club? So you've won a few more trophies than us but at least there's a bit of character to our history, unlike your history of mid-table finish after mid-table finish and more draws than any other club in English football history. I'd yawn my way through your history books. And I don't see how two consecutive seasons finishing below us, when we're miles away from being the finished article, makes you a better team than us. Yes you keep beating us but we've beaten Chelsea 4 of the last 5 times we've played them but we're not as good as Chelsea.

Yes the parallels to Chelsea are there to be seen but Chelsea are a good club, and were before their takeover, so where's the problem? Both City and Chelsea have a good history. History isn't just about how many trophies you can point to. But even then both us and Chelsea can point to a check list of what you've won and tick them off: League titles (check), FA Cups (check), League Cups (check), European Trophy (check)... that puts City and Chelsea ahead of 80 other league clubs as they can't say they've won each of one of them. But if QPR started taking over us I wouldn't go bitching about them not winning as much as us or having no history because they do have a history. As do the other dozens and dozens of clubs who haven't won as much as City or Chelsea (and never will) but they all have history and have played their part in football to the point where football wouldn't be what it is without many of them clubs. City and Chelsea have biggest ever attendances of over 80000, does that point to clubs with no history? Not a chance! It's a history that only three clubs can point to (City Chelsea and the Rags[the Rags one being at our ground!]) in the whole country.

And what's this character you talk of? We've shown the same character over the last few years when we've played Chelsea (a better team than us) as you have against us. That's football. Teams have good runs against other teams from time to time. Before you, our bogey team was Boro. We hardly ever beat them (highlighted by an 8-1 defeat at The Riverside and a game where we had 24 shots on goal, 18 on target, hit the post twice and the bar once, Boro didn't have a single shot at our goal all game yet came away with a 1-0 win after a Sun Jihai own goal). And when this poor run against you ends there'll be another team who we struggle against for a while. As I say, that's football. Did you see our FA Cup semi? We had better character, effort levels, control, aggression, heart and passion than the best team in the country and one of the biggest clubs in the world. Have you ever seen more of Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Richards, de Jong, Barry, Silva, Tevez... than a few games against your lot? These players are the most passionate about our club since the days of Uwe Rösler and Gio Kinkladze. Did you know Distin left City under the same circumstances as Lescott left you? Is Distin not a mercenary like Lescott? (plus let me point out that Jolean has been our very best player over the last few months!)

As I said above, I'd much rather watch our third division play-off final over an end of season review of draws (remember that fact about draws from above). That's what I meant about our character filled history. Being in the top league isn't the be all and end all. Being at the top of the second division is more exciting and enjoyable than being at the bottom of the first division (or Premier League or Championship or whatever name you want to give them). It is!

Plus don't forget that for such a gigantic club you've won exactly the same amount of European trophies as us. So I'd say our best ever end of season review videos would be about the same. You've pulled in pretty much the same amount of fans over the years as us. So you aren't a bigger and better club than us in that respect neither. And if you look at all-time games between City and Everton, I think I'm right in saying we have more league wins against you than you do over us. With you just edging it in overall games having beaten us in the cups a few times.

I don't just think that because we have money we're a big club. Before we had money we were a big club. http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/aboutab.../historical-ranking-of-english-football-clubs look at that(<)site. Shows us in tenth place. To me that's a big club. To me about 25 of the top 30 are big clubs. The top 10 are all very big clubs, the biggest in the country. Which includes City, and Chelsea for that matter.

I could list our greatest ever players and compare them to yours and they'd match up pretty similarly. We've had many FANTASTIC(!) players play for us in our history. Truly!

I look at Villa, Everton, Newcastle, Sunderland, City and Chelsea as clubs all of about the same size. Some have won more than others, some have won less but won in Europe ,some have more loyal fans in times of adversity, some have had much bigger attendances than others over the years, all have had great teams at some point in their history... this group are all about the same overall.

Yes we do have fans who haven't handled being the rich club very well. These fans changed immediately into Rag-esque wankers (I'm having a moan at them on here a fair bit). But on the whole our fans are the same as we were ten years ago. You've stopped liking our club because of a few thousand fans? Well I suppose it's understandable. But I've also stopped liking your club for the bitter bitter outlook you have about us since we've been taken over. Everton are by far and away the most bitter and hate-filled fans - honestly by a fucking country mile - in the country towards us towards our money. Constantly going on and on about us being smaller than you, with no history and having won fuck all. Well as I've pointed out you're wrong!

£250m spent and still a working progress! But my hate for Everton couldn't get any bigger! Well unless you were Rags, but they're on a different level altogether!

-- Sun May 08, 2011 6:38 pm --

standupefc said:
I have spoken to my mate who's a City fan after the game and he said Baines was better than Kolarov. De Jong hasn't ever really impressed me and if you asked most neutral fans they'd say Felaini is better than him. Yaya Toure is better than Felaini. Lescott is no better or worse than Distin now. When he played for us, but most City fans I've spoken to have described him as being a flop. He was never really that amazing at Everton, he's a great tackler but positionally he's awful. AJ is better than Seamus Coleman and pretty much all of your strikers our better than ours. Most honest City fans would take swap Felaini for De Jong.

I'm being truthful here, I wouldn't swap de Jong for anybody in the world. He shows more passion, desire, drive, determination than anyone has since Uwe for Manchester City FC. But don't let Everton fans see this post, aparently none of our players know what them things are let alone show them or have them!
Agree %100

De Jong is just a thug thats all he's known for injuring people. He can't play football in the 2nd half he got run ragged by us. De Jong isn't on the radar of any big clubs like Felaini is. Speak to other sets of fans they'll tell you. The only reason De Jongs known is because he karate kicked Alonso. The only good thing he did the whole game was chase after Baines to win a ball. The simple reality is though yes we might have some shit players but considering out resources we have had a better season than you, considering you have the best squad in the premiership. It was quite funny on the way back from the match when a bunch of idiotic City fans were singing Lescotts going to wembley and telling Evertonians that he never got to Wembley with us. Considering it wa sonly 2 seasons ago we reached the FA cup final. The simple reality is until you get rid of Mancini you'll never acheive any real success. If you got rid of some of the more negavetive influences in your team you might win more things. I think the 35 year wait for a trophy will end on sautrday so I suppose you can say Lescotts won something at City, but I think you'll sell him in the summer.

Football is a game of opinions and it's rare you will get fans from opposing teams agreeing that opposition players are better than their's . However ...

The first time I'd heared of Fellaini was when he was a 19 yr old defensive midfielder playing for Standard Liege against Liverpool in a Champions League game and he bullied Steven Gerrard out of the game .. He signed for Everton for about 15m Euros , our record signing . He took a year o settle in at Everton where Moyes got him used to the Prem by playing him as a makeshift Centre Forward , he scored 10 goals in about 20 games . Then he started to play in his best position , he is Everton's best player , without a doubt , I rather lose Baines than Felli I rate him so highly , he's big , strong and his distribution is exceptional , he chests balls down that most other players have to head , Him and Cahill in the box from set pieces are defenders nightmares , he can shoot powerfully with either foot . He has 2 problems , his injuries have tended to be long term (twice) and his dad should keep his gob shut , He keeps telling the Belgian press that Real Madrid and Chelsea have enquired about him . I've no doubt that De Jong is a good player but I've not seen enough to make an honest judgement .
Distin has had a great season for us , but I rate Jagielka as a much better player and right now I wouldn't swap him for any Centre Back playing in England .
Seamus Coleman is a breath of fresh air for Everton but comparing him with Johnson is unfair , Seamus is a right back playing in a midfield position . It's Moyes's way of gettig him used to the Prem , within a year Seamus Coleman will be our 1st choice RB and I fully expect him to develop into our right hand side version of Leighton Baines .... but far quicker and more aggressive

How anyone can say Screech is better than de Jong I do not know. Fookin' deluded.

standupefc said:
De Jong is just a thug thats all he's known for injuring people. He can't play football in the 2nd half he got run ragged by us. De Jong isn't on the radar of any big clubs like Felaini is. Speak to other sets of fans they'll tell you. The only reason De Jongs known is because he karate kicked Alonso. The only good thing he did the whole game was chase after Baines to win a ball. The simple reality is though yes we might have some shit players but considering out resources we have had a better season than you, considering you have the best squad in the premiership. It was quite funny on the way back from the match when a bunch of idiotic City fans were singing Lescotts going to wembley and telling Evertonians that he never got to Wembley with us. Considering it wa sonly 2 seasons ago we reached the FA cup final. The simple reality is until you get rid of Mancini you'll never acheive any real success. If you got rid of some of the more negavetive influences in your team you might win more things. I think the 35 year wait for a trophy will end on sautrday so I suppose you can say Lescotts won something at City, but I think you'll sell him in the summer.

De Jong know as best DM in the world at what he does you clown. Fellini is a very good player but slightly different gets foward more like a box to box, he suits your long ball game perfectly where as De Jong is perfect for us wins the ball back and gives it Yaya or Silva who can play football. As for bullying players he gets the better of Gerrard and Essien etc everytime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.