Everton idiots

jrb said:
Everton beat us.

But let's be honest.

Aprt from those 2 crosses, one with Distin unmarked and the other a very good header, Everton didn't actually play much football.

Everton basically kept on humping crosses and long balls into the box, in the hope of goals coming from them, which they eventually did. They also like to put it about a bit and get in the opposing players faces.

How can I sum Everton up.

A poor man's Stoke. (Even Chuckle has the long throw)

(At least when the final whistle goes at Goodison in 2 weeks time, you can applaued another mid-table finish and nothing else)

I know .... but then we'll all have our open bus tour to celebrate beating City again in " Our Cup Final " .... what a shit cup final it is though when everybody knows the result before the game kicks off . Face it ... it's cost you £350m just to equal what Everton have done with an annual spend of £3m for the last 10 years ,. None of you have got the grace or balls to admit that Everton have massively overachieved for the last 10 years and done it by hard work and spirit . We haven't bought our success and we are not in danger of financial implosion .Season after season we take points from all of the more affluent teams and quite often have finished higher than them in the league ..... Only 2 teams have fans who regularly try to belittle us yet we still carry on getting results from them ..... Liverpool and City ... we actually get praise from Utd and Chelsea fans . So when some of us bite back and point out a few obvious flaws after we beat you AGAIN , I'm not sorry you don't like it , or if it winds you up in fact we piss ourselves laughing .All the bitterness , vitriol and anger should be directed at your manager who still doesn't realise that the tired old lion that is Everton FC may no longer be king of the jungle but we've still got some very sharp teeth and maybe sometimes the young kittens might run rings around us for a while but try to knock us over and we'll bite yer balls off . We're here to stay , as determined as ever , might take us a while to wake up but when we do ... BEWARE !!!! :D

Meh. Their cup final, let them have their moment. Didn't really matter cost spurs fucked up anyway, so wouldn't worry about it

i dont like all this arrogance and saying its their cup final but that cheer when the final whistle went, fooook me. nearly as loud as us at wembley!

Arthur..Wouldn't you be happier preaching to the converted , deluded ,dim-witted and other like minded people who frequent "TheGrandOldLongballTeam"?

arthur said:
jrb said:
Everton beat us.

But let's be honest.

Aprt from those 2 crosses, one with Distin unmarked and the other a very good header, Everton didn't actually play much football.

Everton basically kept on humping crosses and long balls into the box, in the hope of goals coming from them, which they eventually did. They also like to put it about a bit and get in the opposing players faces.

(At least when the final whistle goes at Goodison in 2 weeks time, you can applaued another mid-table finish and nothing else)

I know .... but then we'll all have our open bus tour to celebrate beating City again in " Our Cup Final " .... what a shit cup final it is though when everybody knows the result before the game kicks off . Face it ... it's cost you £350m just to equal what Everton have done with an annual spend of £3m for the last 10 years ,. None of you have got the grace or balls to admit that Everton have massively overachieved for the last 10 years and done it by hard work and spirit . We haven't bought our success and we are not in danger of financial implosion .Season after season we take points from all of the more affluent teams and quite often have finished higher than them in the league ..... Only 2 teams have fans who regularly try to belittle us yet we still carry on getting results from them ..... Liverpool and City ... we actually get praise from Utd and Chelsea fans . So when some of us bite back and point out a few obvious flaws after we beat you AGAIN , I'm not sorry you don't like it , or if it winds you up in fact we piss ourselves laughing .All the bitterness , vitriol and anger should be directed at your manager who still doesn't realise that the tired old lion that is Everton FC may no longer be king of the jungle but we've still got some very sharp teeth and maybe sometimes the young kittens might run rings around us for a while but try to knock us over and we'll bite yer balls off . We're here to stay , as determined as ever , might take us a while to wake up but when we do ... BEWARE !!!! :D
Very very WRONG! We are only retaliating to the belittling shit and let's just sit back for a second and have a think why...
We had all the radio stations on, we were on our forums, we bought the newspapers and had Sky Sports News on the day we were taken over by the Sheikh - it was a fantastic day. But on that very day, every now and again on the phone-ins or times when they read out texts and emails or in the gossip columns of the papers there were sour and bitter Toffees banging on about City not deserving it and it should have been Everton (again, very ironic considering you think we're a disgrace for being in this position but were bitching about it not being you). I remember one bloke on Wrighty's TalkSport (when it was a good station) show laughing at some ridiculously bitter Evertonian who was almost shouting down the phone about City's takeover. From then, and still now, i listen to the phone-ins, read the papers, watch SSN and come on Bluemoon and there pops up some bitter Everton **** from time to time trying to convince, well, himself more than anyone, that City are this shit club compared to Everton and we've got no history blah di fucking blah!

I wouldn't for one second dream about going on QPR's forums and start giving them shit about their situation. "i hope you go back down you shit club cunts, if you take over us while we're trying to get to the top i'll come down to Shephard's Bush and show my disgust at your undeserved wealth!" Not only do i not think that way but it just smacks of patheticness. And that's exactly what you sound like, and all your other shit **** fans. You bitter bitter wankers! Hahahaha you're laughable!

I couldn't ever hate any set of fans more than the Rags but you Everton fans are by far the most pathetic around!

arthur said:
None of you have got the grace or balls to admit that Everton have massively overachieved for the last 10 years and done it by hard work and spirit
Someone did exactly that about two pages ago but you chose to ignore it because he made you look like a complete fucking bellend.

n_mcfc said:
Everton - Does everyone not just think *sigh* can't be arsed with these again this season?

I mean, every year they raise their game for us and their fans go a bit mental and suddenly think that, on the basis of two games a season, they are a better team, have better players, a better manager and truly are a more deserving club.

Let them beat us every year if it keeps them happy. If it means we have to lose two games a season but still win a trophy and get Champions League football, I'm honestly not arsed. Especially against those lot.

Lescott has left. Get the fuck over it. You had and spent money too, get the fuck over it. We don't like Distin anymore, get the fuck over it. You beat us twice, get the fuck over it.

Enjoy it Everton fans. By the end of the season when you look back at these two games on your (End of mid-table Season Review DVD) as moments where your lads really showed up and proved themselves against a stronger team, I will look back at this day and not a shit will be given.
Nicely put & true.

Wow! First chance I have had to look at site since Saturday and it appears all out war has broken out!!

I half expected to get beat on Saturday (and even had it down in the BBC predictor!) and, to be honest, do have a slight admiration for Everton for what Moyes has done on a shoestring.

However the sniping and backbiting is a little worrying! We were two clubs that were very similar up until our new ownership....brief spells in the spotlight, but mostly overshadowd by the larger, uglier neighbours.

Now there is a chance for one of us to step out of those shadows, all of a sudden we have become part of the dark side!!...I honestly think, if the boot was on the other foot, that I would be rooting for Everton to sick it up Liverpool.

Yes I would be slightly envious, but bitter and angry?....no way.

Get over the fact that we can now compete and overshadow most other clubs financially. If you can't be happy about it at least be level headed!!

Football today is all about money, if you don't have it, you can not compete and with Platinis help it's going to get harder for you. Do you want a cosy top four, whcih includes both our biggest rivals? I don't and never would.

if you should be so lucky as to get a major investor, would you then not spend the cash? If you could buy Tevez from us, would you?....of course you would!

Be happy you beat us, that's football, but be more realistic about the game today. As it stands we will move forward and challange, will you? if your happy winning the odd game against the "bigger" clubs then good for you. I want more for my club and if it comes, fantastic. But if you, or another club, overtakes us in a financial way...then good luck to you...I certainly will not make it my seasons moment of glory by beating you.

arthur said:
jrb said:
Everton beat us.

But let's be honest.

if you are so smug and self satisfied about everton, what the fuck are you doing in here? Tbh I think everton have done wonderfully well under moyes, and you have over achieved given the limited resources, but I personally don't need you on here in a MANCHESTER CITY forum giving me a smug fucking leture thanks. In my 52 years I have had more than enough bad times and relegations in football; you haven't been relegated in your lifetime so dont come in here with your preaching thanks very much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.