Everton no longer the friendly peoples club..............

Been going there for years and have family connections via my ex, plus quite a few toffee mates. Never had a problem there and usually get the Soccerbus from Sandhills with the Everton fans I go with and we're usually the only City fans on the bus bu never had a problem. Was sat with one of their fans and we had a good laugh.

They're usually pretty fair and know their football (same for the red dippers). But they were fired up for this one - never heard an atmosphere like that in Goodison. Even the Park Stand were giving it some and I used to think that was a storeroom for Madame Tussauds.

snip said:
Ive never found them friendly,always been able to chat with Lpool fans but Everton have always been bitter.Years ago they were one of the first set of fans to engage in football violence,I'm 58 and can remember them late 60s being an orrible set of bastards then.Last season at coms was same with them wanting to av a go.Yes city fans were taunting but running at the lines of stewards to try and get at them.the way the crowd react to every challeng,foul or not,is pathetic,very small minded.
They always portray themselves as the victims from Liverpool,AKA Self Pity City.
at 58 you would expect someone to speak more sense. return at COMS will be a laugh, lets be fair it will probably be the innocent and kids of our support who will be privvy to your hostility. do you ever tire of the self pity city tag you apply to us..there must be more original quotes a man of your age can think of surely....ps bin dippers is so old hat too

I think all this newfound hostility between our clubs is a great shame. I know a few Toffees and they are genuinely nice peeps. Also, they don't have an ounce of racism in them. I get the feeling that Everton for some reason have a large minority of nasty bastards (who doesn't?), but I suspect that the vast majority are good 'uns.

Moyes is a class-deficient bitter Gollum twat for stirring this shit between us. He is a hypocrite and should hang his head in shame.

barney10 said:
Have to say i went satd in the Blue 100 suite half City half Everton fans in our group. We were sat in the Main Stand and i can't say there was too much nasty stuff around me.
Other than the result had a pretty good time all said.

I was in the main stand too in the Executive boxes with work and there was a lot of hatred flying around . I'm really laid usually but nearly came to blows with one guy . Everytime we were attacking , which granted wasn't much he kept calling us money grabbing cu*ts and appealing for everything was embarrasing . We have a fair share of shithead fans too but that was really nasty saturday . There was two guys close who I'm sure were making monkey noises . Pathetic and put them up there with Spurs fans now .....

jamesefc said:
yes i will be there, yes it was strange what moyes put in the prog, i agree with you on that seems like he wanted a hostile atmosphere but prob went one step too far. but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit. dont remember an amazing atmosphere there. im sure you wont agree with me about your fans being a bit soft about sat, but who cares right.

Right.We've put up with enough bullshit and bluster from Everton fans since Saturday.You won the game fair and square.But you don't seem to be able to leave it there-you like and try and rub it in.Fair enough. From the amount of Everton fans nosing around this forum leaving catty,snide remarks since the takeover (one or two notables excepted) you can tell that it's totally got under their skin.

Why Everton though?No Liverpool fans that I'm aware of.The odd Stoke fan.A few nobhead rags.But Everton "fans" just seem far more notable by their unconcealed bitterness and almost,dare I say it-HATRED of what's happened to us.

Now personally,I put this down to desperation.A desperation borne from the fact that you have a bankrupt little outfit living in the past,with jack shit to look forward to other than being totally powerless to resist the pull of clubs on the up-like us.Even Cahill admitted as much when Lescott left-that he would also have to consider whatever was "right for his family."

The only reason him,Arteta,Fellaini etc.are still at Everton is because they've not yet had a better offer.Don't kid yourself of anything otherwise.

And that fact,my friend-is what this shower of bollocks you lot are postng on here is all about.And you can't do a single thing about it.

The hypocrisy and double standards of your manager have filtered down to the bigoted,twisted individuals clogging up a City forum-many of whom have a suspiciously higher post count than the City punters!!

You bleated and cried like babies over Lescott-"it's not fair!City are all big bullies!How dare they act like that!Their money is ruining football!"

Yet you did exactly the same thing to a skint Wolves...and a skint Portsmouth for Distin.... and a skint Millwall for Cahill....hypocrisy.And double standards of the highest order.
It's the football jungle-money attracts players-players want to play for clubs wth a future.If they've got a so-called "glorious past" then great-but it won't pay the bills today.Otherwise,they'd all be playing at Burnley,Notts County and Preston.

Moyes is the only one who can't get his head around it.

And he's managed to convince poor old Everton mugs that the nasty bullies at City are ruining his club-thus totally blinding you to the facts that the only way you're going to survive in the next few years is by selling your best players and praying to God that someone buys you out.
That's how he got you all hyped up like it was a cup final-you HAD to prove a point to yourselves-that if you couldn't compete with us off the pitch,you sure could on it.

And it worked-this time.But it won't last.One look at the table will tell you all you need to know.And we've had as many injuries as you this season.We've just not wrung our hands over it and used it as an excuse like that attention seeking wanker Moyes.Whe we get our players back we will twat you at CoMs.

You just can't face the facts that it's us,not you that are looking up.We've got a top stadium in our own City on a top deal,a manager that's won trophies and played at the highest level,bigger crowds,better players with the promise of more to come-it's all looking good for us.

One decent result against us won't change any of these stone cold FACTS.

So watch your Skyplus MOTD from Saturday,have a little gloat that you beat the "big bully"-but do yourselves a favour and have a look around you at that crumbling dump you play in next time you're at the match,and watch the face of the hypocrite of a manager who will fly the nest at the first opportunity of taking over at a club with a real pot to piss in.He'll do exactly what he's accused Lescott of doing.

Look after himself.
And he won't even take one look back at the "grand old team."

Just like he didn't when he left Preston.

RobbieBrewer said:
jamesefc said:
yes i will be there, yes it was strange what moyes put in the prog, i agree with you on that seems like he wanted a hostile atmosphere but prob went one step too far. but in all honesty, eastlands is not hostile one little bit. dont remember an amazing atmosphere there. im sure you wont agree with me about your fans being a bit soft about sat, but who cares right.

Right.We've put up with enough bullshit and bluster from Everton fans since Saturday.You won the game fair and square.But you don't seem to be able to leave it there-you like and try and rub it in.Fair enough. From the amount of Everton fans nosing around this forum leaving catty,snide remarks since the takeover (one or two notables excepted) you can tell that it's totally got under their skin.

Why Everton though?No Liverpool fans that I'm aware of.The odd Stoke fan.A few nobhead rags.But Everton "fans" just seem far more notable by their unconcealed bitterness and almost,dare I say it-HATRED of what's happened to us.

Now personally,I put this down to desperation.A desperation borne from the fact that you have a bankrupt little outfit living in the past,with jack shit to look forward to other than being totally powerless to resist the pull of clubs on the up-like us.Even Cahill admitted as much when Lescott left-that he would also have to consider whatever was "right for his family."

The only reason him,Arteta,Fellaini etc.are still at Everton is because they've not yet had a better offer.Don't kid yourself of anything otherwise.

And that fact,my friend-is what this shower of bollocks you lot are postng on here is all about.And you can't do a single thing about it.

The hypocrisy and double standards of your manager have filtered down to the bigoted,twisted individuals clogging up a City forum-many of whom have a suspiciously higher post count than the City punters!!

You bleated and cried like babies over Lescott-"it's not fair!City are all big bullies!How dare they act like that!Their money is ruining football!"

Yet you did exactly the same thing to a skint Wolves...and a skint Portsmouth for Distin.... and a skint Millwall for Cahill....hypocrisy.And double standards of the highest order.
It's the football jungle-money attracts players-players want to play for clubs wth a future.If they've got a so-called "glorious past" then great-but it won't pay the bills today.Otherwise,they'd all be playing at Burnley,Notts County and Preston.

Moyes is the only one who can't get his head around it.

And he's managed to convince poor old Everton mugs that the nasty bullies at City are ruining his club-thus totally blinding you to the facts that the only way you're going to survive in the next few years is by selling your best players and praying to God that someone buys you out.
That's how he got you all hyped up like it was a cup final-you HAD to prove a point to yourselves-that if you couldn't compete with us off the pitch,you sure could on it.

And it worked-this time.But it won't last.One look at the table will tell you all you need to know.And we've had as many injuries as you this season.We've just not wrung our hands over it and used it as an excuse like that attention seeking wanker Moyes.Whe we get our players back we will twat you at CoMs.

You just can't face the facts that it's us,not you that are looking up.We've got a top stadium in our own City on a top deal,a manager that's won trophies and played at the highest level,bigger crowds,better players with the promise of more to come-it's all looking good for us.

One decent result against us won't change any of these stone cold FACTS.

So watch your Skyplus MOTD from Saturday,have a little gloat that you beat the "big bully"-but do yourselves a favour and have a look around you at that crumbling dump you play in next time you're at the match,and watch the face of the hypocrite of a manager who will fly the nest at the first opportunity of taking over at a club with a real pot to piss in.He'll do exactly what he's accused Lescott of doing.

Look after himself.
And he won't even take one look back at the "grand old team."

Just like he didn't when he left Preston.

Bob on Robbie.

everton always been dodgier than goin anfield.went saturday,bunch of typical scousers in n around the place.pure hatred.pure jealousy. munich sympathisers,says it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.