Everton post-match thread

Totally unbelievable last 5 minutes.
Everton down to 10 men a chance to draw level or even win the game and we strut Around as if we don't give a shit.
And then to top it off MP brings on Fernando, why not Sterling FFS!

We wont win anything with him in charge this season.

Useless, our defence without kompany is appalling they just can't defend. We need some decent central defenders. Every schoolboy you're at your most vulnerable just after scoring and we just went to sleep in the middle, embarrassing.

I'm really confused how Toure is getting criticised today and not the whole team for not closing down (yet again).

I think we almost have too many players waiting for someone else to make the tackle so they can be part of the counter attack.

Frustrating game, thought we wasn't too bad in the 1st half, but we misfired a fair bit in the second, anyhow they have to still come to us which will be an interesting tie..............

Just left the ground and we're getting worse. First 20 mins thought we played good football and retained the ball well then pellers made 11substiunions replacing them all with 11 identical waxwork dummies and from that moment it was downhill. .. it's getting embarrassing how we get so little out of a talented bunch of players but every area of the pitch is woeful. We lack leadership, ideas, no one talks to none, we are pedestrian, we bottle every challenge I could go on buto you get the idea.
Were on a very steep slippery slope and unless something changes were winning nothing cos we have zero belief

Got to be 100% mentally on it to succeed in any pro sport , much like Golf which can make or break a performance if your not on it mentally regardless of ability, my feeling is the City players with the Pep situation are not fully on it mentally, nothing to do with not trying but a few know they won't be playing under Pep next season as they just aren't good enough for the next level. That was pants.

Don't understand the negativity on here. Shame we didn't hold onto that draw. Just what will it take for us to get a penalty in a crucial game? It's been about 4 games in a row that we haven't been awarded penalties that have been given so many times before in other games.

I ordered BEin sports so that I could record this while I was at work. I just got home to an eight hour recording of fucking tennis. Now I'm going to wait until 6:00pm so that I can have the privilege of watching it in Spanish. $14.99 Cdn down the drain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.