Everton post-match thread

never mind yaya what a disgraceful effort from De Bruyne who has no credit at the club for me. He was lazy, uninterested and most damning of all cowardly.
PM me with where you get that stuff you're on from. I could do with a mental holiday.

Poor, but we improved second half. Should be doing much, much better.

How can two match officials with a clear view both miss that penalty?

Fair play to Everton. They deserved that tonight. Could of easily beaten us 4-1 tonight.

We were shit. end of.
Err, that's why he brought Fernando on, it was a poor performance. I think he was happy to go away 1 down with an away goal. Looking at it as a two legged tie. Strategically sound though bound to piss people off.

As for pelegrini, why the bloody hell did he take kevin off for Fernando when we need a goal. Clueless absolutely clueless.

Very poor performance today. No energy, no desire and no honest intention to actually try and win the game. Disappointed and the players need to deal with whatever is repressing them and sort themselves out.

To be fair we started the game ok then after 20 mins we stopped,2.1 is ok we can overturn this but only if they give a fuck in the second leg,mangala must have picked up an injury otherwise have no idea why the change,and you can bet if bony wasn't injured he would have been brought on around 70 min mark,but nacho who has played in all previous rounds gets no time,beginning to wonder if pellegrini gives a fuck anymore..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.