Everton post-match thread

All these average teams are feeling like they have a chance against us now. They know they just have to press and we haven't got a clue. Too many lazy fuckers and soft-arses, not helped by being managed by a guy so lethargic we may as well have fucking Dillon off Magic Roundabout as the manager.

We've put all our eggs in Pep's basket and basically hoped for the best this season. And I'll say again, we miss Tevez, still. Or someone like him, that attitude.

7059a36d5b92b1169a5010b476bd838c.gif

I get why Fernando came on for the last few minutes.
Pellegrini was shoring up to come away with only a one goal deficit

The substitution of Mangala has totally baffled me and Demichellis was at fault on numerous occasions, including not getting off the ground for their winner

That's the worst Toure performance I've ever seen and really backs up what I said a few weeks ago about big decisions on playing staff

Fair do's to Everton. They deserved the win

I'm sorry

I need to be shouted down by the I <heart> pellegrini fan club.
I'm feeling disloyal and need putting in my place before I call him a **** or something equally unkind

What is it that makes Pellegrini repeat the same thing time after time? When does stubbornness turn into stupidity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.