Everton post-match thread

After the first break in the match when one of their players went down injured, we started to lose our way. After the 2nd half I wanted/expected to see a reaction, but if anything its Everton who became more assured and took control for large parts of the game.

I didn't see the point in Demichelis for Mangala and to be honest I thought from the beginning that tonight was a match for Sterling, Navas, Delph and Fernandinho with 2 out of KDB, Toure and Silva being in reserve. KDB is beginning to piss me off with his lack of effort too because in the first half I lost count of the amount of times players ran past him and he just gave up the chase. £55m or not, his lack of effort is beginning to grate on me.

The only positive is its inly half time, I just hope we can sort our shit out when they come to our place. Btw our fans were brilliant for the first 30 minutes, just a pity it didn't have the desired effect on the performance.

It'll be a good day when Pep arrives. This team looks like it has run its course under Pellegrini. There just isn't much in our attack.

If Pellegrini thinks Toure is what makes City tick someone should tell him clocks only tick when they have a battery in them.

What a bunch of pathetic, negative fuck-wits you lot are...

What has the club I love done to deserve such a bunch of wimpy, miserable, moaning gits as so called supporters?

Everton played well.

It was a great game of football.

It was played it a good, sporting manner.

It is only the end of the first half...

And, much to my utter delight, the hard working Navas scored (with his left foot).

City have no devine right to win every match they play.

Liverpool v City Final.

City win with Sterling scoring the winner in the 90th minute.

JJ.

These players know he's gone & they're thinking fuck it I'll put in minimum effort, even our best players are playing shit, the organisation was laughable, we're getting worse every week.

After the first break in the match when one of their players went down injured, we started to lose our way. After the 2nd half I wanted/expected to see a reaction, but if anything its Everton who became more assured and took control for large parts of the game.

I didn't see the point in Demichelis for Mangala and to be honest I thought from the beginning that tonight was a match for Sterling, Navas, Delph and Fernandinho with 2 out of KDB, Toure and Silva being in reserve. KDB is beginning to piss me off with his lack of effort too because in the first half I lost count of the amount of times players ran past him and he just gave up the chase. £55m or not, his lack of effort is beginning to grate on me.

The only positive is its inly half time, I just hope we can sort our shit out when they come to our place. Btw our fans were brilliant for the first 30 minutes, just a pity it didn't have the desired effect on the performance.

You're joking right? De Bruyne tracks his man better than anyone in the side bar Sterling.

Zero movement, piss poor work rate and zero leadership in this side.

There is just no desire what so ever from this side. None of them seem up for a scrap and gambling on getting on the end of things. It's as if Delph and Dinho are restricted from running into the box to cover for Yaya.

For all of the stick Navas gets about his crossing, there is no one in the box. We constantly have 3 or 4 players taking up similar positions on the edge of the box.

It's disgraceful how little chances we create. Especially when you look at the players we have.

Time and time again Silva and Yaya slow everything right down. We need to attack teams with a bit of pace.

This might sound controversial but I'd play Dinho and Delph in the middle and Navas, Sterling and De Brunye in front. Fuck off all of this needless possession bullshit which breeds lazy players and go for the neck of teams.

Well that's Evertons cup final finished right there.
Looking forward to the actual final between City v Stoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.