Everton Post Match Thread

if it was not a penalty, why was sterling not booked for diving??, either one or the other
Examining all the evidence for the ref's decision, it would only make sense if he thought that Stones somehow reached a leg around Sterling- without actually touching him- and pushed the ball , which was a good few feet away from him,onto some part of Sterling's anatomy which then forced the ball out for a goal kick and only his follow through from this extraordinary feat of gymnastics caused Sterling to fall over after the ball had gone out of play therefore not qualifying for a yellow card!
Pretty obvious really.

Examining all the evidence for the ref's decision, it would only make sense if he thought that Stones somehow reached a leg around Sterling- without actually touching him- and pushed the ball , which was a good few feet away from him,onto some part of Sterling's anatomy which then forced the ball out for a goal kick and only his follow through from this extraordinary feat of gymnastics caused Sterling to fall over after the ball had gone out of play therefore not qualifying for a yellow card!
Pretty obvious really.

Made me laugh out loud at that point haha top post!

Stones emptied sterling in the box in his clumsy attempt to win the ball. He got nowhere near the ball before he took sterlings legs from the side. Sterling didn't draw the foul , he was going full tilt to get a ball across the face of goal to try and win the game. How some of you see a dive I'll never know but in this age of never ending replays from all angles you still manage to see simulation?

+1 bud. It really grates me to hear this shit about 'divers'. Kun is probably the absolute definition of a player who would always rather take a pop at goal than dive. He could easily win us five or six penalties a season if he took the the path of of those with a 'reputation'. Don't ever expect me to laud a player that chooses to go down rather than keep the ball and score. Any supposed City fan that thinks Kun takes the easy way out should hang their head in shame.
Could not agree more with you pal. I was ashamed of Otamendi for his play acting antics the other week but Kun would need to be shot several times before going down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.