Everton Post Match Thread

I though Pellegrini's creative use of the substitutes, dynamic presence on the touchline, and willingness to make tactical changes when we needed a breakthrough were inspirational. Who needs Guardiola?

He's took him out like a fucking pissed up security guard trying to catch a thief. It couldn't of been any more blatant if he'd of thrown some fucking numb chucks around his ankles, tied him down and kicked him in the fucking face.

He could of knee capped him, decapitated him, fucking body slammed him and it still wouldn't of been given.

Gets worse with seeing it replayed.

2 clear pns not given, wish aguero would go down when hes rugby tackled, not the best performance but they parked the bus in the second half so we struggled. Navas, otamendi, fernando yaya, hart sagna sterling were all good, the rest forgettable. Atmosphere really lacking tonight. As usual south stand carrying us. From where i am, east stand near family stand, no noise except for navs is shit, sterling is wank, dont cut inside, shit corner etc. Get behind the lads!

As far as the pens go, I think the refs have pegged Kun and Sterling as divers. And to be fair they have both been guilty of taking a dive once or twice. The Aguero one was a foul, but he was outside of the box. The Sterling one... Well that was a clear penalty in my opinion. I think he didn't give it because the ball was heading out. Regardless, it should have been a PK.

As for the match itself, we played decent but didn't take our opportunities. Howard was excellent. Their back 4 was excellent. Barry must have blocked at least 4-5 shots.

(Liverpool just scored, HE'LL YEAHHH!!! Looks like we won't fall further behind Arsenal)

The thing that gets me is the inability to find anyone in the middle with a cross. With the exception of Kolarov and one or two crosses that Sagna/KDB have put in this season we are TERRIBLE at crossing the ball. It probably doesn't help that Kun is short, but still. In a match like that with Everton playing 9/10 men behind the ball we needed effective crossing and needed to be able to pick someone out. Didn't happen.

Again credit to Everton, specifically Howard, Barry and the back 4. Oh and of course, fuck the ref!!!

Kun has been guilty of taking a dive! Are you on drugs you utter tool

How the fuck can you possibly win football games with one fucking player regularly in the box.And for fucks sake Pelle MAKE the cunts shoot instead of trying to walk the ball in.The right conditions wre there tonight to have a fucking bang.
Yes I`m pissed off seeing it took us 3.5 hours to get to the bastard game,miss the KO and then get fuck all to eat and drink.
And breath out slowly ...

I was working out of the company's office in Essex today
Left there at 3.15
Stuck in traffic at the bottom of the M6, but still was going to make it comfortably
Then the traffic stopped between 18 and 19 and it took 25 minutes for that 5 miles
Down the 556 onto the M56 and that was shit
Got to the M60 turn off after the airport and it was 7.35, so the earliest I would have been in the ground was 8.15, so I turned round and drove back home to Northwich

Still feel like shit. I hate refs. Actually to be honest I hate any type of official. They're all out to get us.

Also. The amount of times we reached the byline today and had nobody in the box was comical.

At the 4th time of me seeing it, then it became clear that it's actually a tactic, for whatever reason

We have turned into Arsenal. We are not clinical enough and for the first time, I'm going to say I can't wait for pep to arrive next season. We have stopped scoring goals, once the biggest asset of this team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.