Everton Post Match Thread

Too many of us underestimating Everton on this site.Everton outplayed us at our own ground 1st half and definitely played some lovely passing football.2nd half we got right into them but they sat back and defended magnificently and we never really created any clear chances.it may well have been a penalty but Stirling was going nowhere and if it had been given Stones would have been crucified for a stupid challenge and we would have got a win we didn't really deserve.give some credit to everton.I think they are a good team who should be higher up the league

Anyone want to bump my agenda thread? Media bias? Don't make fucking laugh. This season more than any other is proof there is a clear agenda against our club. And they no longer try to hide it.

It's that bad even our own players join in: James, mills even Hinchcliffe. I can feel Alan Smith, and whoever he's with, willing the opposition on. I can't watch BT Sports with the sound on Owen, Savage are weasels.

Mills has to be the worst. It doesn't stop there Talk Sport, Sunday Supplement and Match of the Day hate us.

I try to explain to my mrs but she thinks I'm paranoid

What are you lot moaning about ?

I enjoyed my evenings entertainment !

I sat in my car for over two hours trying to get there. Then it took ages to park. Then I got pissed wet through walking to the ground. Then I walked into a puddle that was about 3 feet fucking deep that I didn't even see. Then I got into the ground with 28 minutes gone and climbed the three million fucking stairs to get to my affordable new seat in South level three stand with my amazing view from the fucking moon freezing my tits off pissed wet through. To then be bored fucking senseless with this side to side passing shite whilst sitting next to thousands of Scousers with two songs, Everton Everton Everfuckington and the other one telling me that my City was full of shit and more shit. 0-0, another cheating fucking ref.

Back out more fucking rain, more traffic.

Just got in, feet freezing and going to bed.

You can't beat going to the game

That was terrible.

Have the players given up on the title? Just 3 points behind but did it look to you like we were fighting for the title? The whole club needs 240 Volts going through it including the fans. Soporific.

No leadership on the pitch. No fight. And has Pellegrini given up as well? Sterling and Navas put some good crosses in but there was no one in the box. No midfield runners.

There was so much wrong with that. And Silva comes on for De Bruyne. Does Pellegrini think they can't play together? I thought the front 3 worked very hard, but they were really isolated and I really don't like to see Sterling out on the left wing. He's a goal threat and should be playing with Aguero. And when Kolarov doesn't play we miss his crosses, however it would have been pointless today, there was no one in the box.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, because that looked like a team who can't be bothered and a manager who has run out of ideas. We've had games like that before in and won stuff. I expected Pellegrini to go back to his usual format, but that Norwich win and performance was wasted.

Too many of us underestimating Everton on this site.Everton outplayed us at our own ground 1st half and definitely played some lovely passing football.2nd half we got right into them but they sat back and defended magnificently and we never really created any clear chances.it may well have been a penalty but Stirling was going nowhere and if it had been given Stones would have been crucified for a stupid challenge and we would have got a win we didn't really deserve.give some credit to everton.I think they are a good team who should be higher up the league

Sniff sniff

The thing is they played 3-6-1 and outnumbered us in midfield (ever heard of that before with Pellegrini as boss, sounds familiar doesn't it?) but they tired second half and dropped back and didn't keep up their first half quality.

That's complete bollocks

Rag or Scouse?

Scouse vermin breaking through the steward/police segregation and some getting through into our block (112)
Was mainly hangbags by teens/young boys, and they retreated when a few men stepped up but it isn't fucking needed.
Immature shite

What are you lot moaning about ?

I enjoyed my evenings entertainment !

I sat in my car for over two hours trying to get there. Then it took ages to park. Then I got pissed wet through walking to the ground. Then I walked into a puddle that was about 3 feet fucking deep that I didn't even see. Then I got into the ground with 28 minutes gone and climbed the three million fucking stairs to get to my affordable new seat in South level three stand with my amazing view from the fucking moon freezing my tits off pissed wet through. To then be bored fucking senseless with this side to side passing shite whilst sitting next to thousands of Scousers with two songs, Everton Everton Everfuckington and the other one telling me that my City was full of shit and more shit. 0-0, another cheating fucking ref.

Back out more fucking rain, more traffic.

Just got in, feet freezing and going to bed.

You can't beat going to the game

How much did you pay to park?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.